Bavgate Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
BAVGATE IS DOPE HE DROPPED AN ALBUM AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR AND RECENTLY DID A SONG WITH QUINN ABOUT SMOKIN THERE'S A VIDEO FOR THAT SONG ON YOUTUBE ALSO

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
This "dumbass" is a home owner. How bout u clown? Well "directing" bootsy ass videos for no name artists like the one in your sig answers that question. Keep chasing the "dream" CHUMP!!!
You can still be a dumbass while owning a home. Its a legit question, and your stupid homeowning ass comes in and says "who cares". Well who the fuck cares that you own a house? I sure as hell dont.

Mar 6, 2006
You can still be a dumbass while owning a home. Its a legit question, and your stupid homeowning ass comes in and says "who cares". Well who the fuck cares that you own a house? I sure as hell dont.
I don't give a fuck what you care about nor did I ask. That's right I said "who fucking cares". A legitimate question whether you like it or not. AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU BTW???? Your opinion or view point means shit to me. But keep talking if it makes you feel better.......