battle anyone..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
My Verse...

I'ma let it be known x-kalibur ::smiles::

this is that strict netcee with the "lol's" and "lmao's", 'x-kalibur' you too fake to even expose//
this cat's like a shotgun, 2 cocks and he's ready to blow//
i wouldnt be suprised if this nigga was labled as a "no show"//
homie you suck more dick than a toothless crack hoe//
combine my rhyme with a little heat, can't beat cuz i spit hardcore shit off the streets//
turn this bitch into chopped up, shreaded, minced meat//
you'll get rolled back fuckin with me, i'm the one and only and can't even begin to see//
this took about 5 minutes of my time to wreck yur rhyme, put 2 in yur spine fuck committin a crime//
i cause capital hazards, buckshot skatters, internal bleeding in yur bladder//
i may not win, i'm new to this flowin shit, but i'm goin out like a "G" nigga, shit doesnt even matter...//

yur turn homie.. remember.. 10bars.. no more.. no less.. :cool:

Feb 7, 2003
www.acidplanet.com
Im posted up with this mac shit//
pick up a pound and drop hits//
double up when i cop it//
and smoke up the profit//
High as a rocket, hands in my pocket//
Yall couldnt knock it so we had to chop it//
line up to block it but people still flocking//
so chill with your boccin and quit with your mocking//
your game, aint nothing but a little bitty thang//
you walk away in shame and we bang it off the chain//

Aug 28, 2002
took about 10 minutes out of my time to rip this..:devious:

SkARfAcE couldn't take 'flight' on me-if ya scripture was picture perfect written on an 'Air Base', the only 'CAPS' this kid gots is when he hits shift and its 'upper case'//
Can this cat keep up the pace? You wouldn't make 'sence'(cents) if you were a cash machine.. This fool so stupid he thought he got 'jumped' after boucnin on a 'trampoline'//
Its my daily routine-to-pump rounds of ammunition-into-a-squares spleen, know what I mean? Fuck green!//
Rip kids for fun, talk about ya gun.. but on the real that ain't helpin ya none.. Face the facts I'm not even through and you've been outdone//
Sup wit it son? Let this be a lesson not to text wit x, I'll flex spits leave heads purplexed.. basic battle of wits//
Fuck the shits n caps i'ma let it be known.. i'll catch you home alone, mayne ya head must be 'rock' solid so i'm gonna have to spit 'stone'//
This fool thought he'd go 'global' wit a nextel cell phone, your punch lines aren't makin the cut//
Homeboy will get 'burnt' and i put that on the 'end' like a cigeratte butt, I've flipped the script you can't come at me wit nothin now what? ya flows? HAH! there 'loose' like a slut!//

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
D'Annya said:
Im posted up with this mac shit//
pick up a pound and drop hits//
double up when i cop it//
and smoke up the profit//
High as a rocket, hands in my pocket//
Yall couldnt knock it so we had to chop it//
line up to block it but people still flocking//
so chill with your boccin and quit with your mocking//
your game, aint nothing but a little bitty thang//