Bathing apes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
wassup ya'll, i just got back from over see's and copped all kinda shyt ... but i was wondering if the yay was already up on theez kicks... I bought just about every color, cuz i saw cassidy and kanye wearing some.. so i figured they was some old next shyt... in japan theez are are considered exotic sneaks peep.

Oct 29, 2004
Bathing Apes, if theyre real, are loot out here. They got other stles of kicks and shit too. I seen a camo jacket, like a windbreaker, but just cuz it was Bathing Ape it was like $500.

But yo it will be hot, cuz more and more rappers will start sporting them, they already are. I remember I was telling fools about Evisu like 2 years ago, and people were like wtf. Now that Nas, JayZ, Fabo, Game, etc are wearing it, I see people trying to cop the bootlegs in LA and NYC, trying to floss them like theyre real.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
it never ceases to amaze me the shitty shoes ppl wear...how will these shoes become the next big thing?...o yeah dude said it in his post, he saw some rappers wearing them...i swear if nelly started wearing his boxers w shit stains theyd become the next big thing.

Oct 29, 2004
askG said:
it never ceases to amaze me the shitty shoes ppl wear...how will these shoes become the next big thing?...o yeah dude said it in his post, he saw some rappers wearing them...i swear if nelly started wearing his boxers w shit stains theyd become the next big thing.
and thats the truth, when celecrities start wearing shit, fans do too. celebrities started rocking polos again tuff, so everyone else did too. not like that concept is anything new. thats why artists get paid big money for endorsements.

Oct 13, 2003
Some of ya'll tlkin about they about to be hot cause rich people wearing them and shit. Fuck that. If that's your deciding factor on where you spend you're money than you need to work out that problem. Fuck bath ape. $90 t shirts and shit. Even the owner thinks his customers is stupid.

No joke I was watching something like MTV CRIBS and he was talkin about pricing his shit high will still bring customers cause they stupid and will buy anything the rappers wear.

Fuck his company they some rip off Nikes.

Oct 29, 2004
ha thats the truth too. the consumer is not too bright. you tell them what is hot, and they will buy it. its all business homie. charge $90 for a tshirt and people will start flossing it cuz they think, damn im flossin a $90 tshirt im a baller. i know lotta folks in the fashion game and they will all tell you, charge a lot, and people will think your shit is some hot gear. it automatically makes it "high end." then go find a rapper to rock your gear, and you will see the green start rolling in.

Apr 8, 2004
THANK YOU ! FINALLY OTHERS AGREE WITH ME ON THOSE UGLY ASS SHOES, LOOKIN LIKE SOME GAY CLOWN SHOES. I DONT CARE IF THE POPE WAS WEARIN THEM I WOULDNT WEAR THEM UGLY PAYLESS SHOES... FIRST IT WAS WEARIN PINK NOW THIS ???
ALL THIS SHIT HAS COME FROM THE EAST COAST AND THEY TRYIN TO SAY ITS THE BETTER COAST?? I DONT SEE HOW WHEN THEY ALWAYS COMIN OUT WITH GAY SHIT LIKE .....