BART 2 THE 91SICCNESS PARTY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
I seem to remember a show in San Jose last year, it wasnt a bart to the 91 but dude put it on. It was dead. the audience was a few broads and a gang of rappers. The campbell show was not all that 'crackin' like it was made out to be on here. So as far as that theory goes..... no. every show that i go to is the same people doing the same songs. i don't see RBL coming on here saying their shows were not packed. How bout Celski or JT? Folks dont want to perform for a bunch of their peers, they want to perform for fans. I can see why some of them didnt and dot show up.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Roastem said:
I seem to remember a show in San Jose last year, it wasnt a bart to the 91 but dude put it on. It was dead. the audience was a few broads and a gang of rappers. The campbell show was not all that 'crackin' like it was made out to be on here. So as far as that theory goes..... no. every show that i go to is the same people doing the same songs. i don't see RBL coming on here saying their shows were not packed. How bout Celski or JT? Folks dont want to perform for a bunch of their peers, they want to perform for fans. I can see why some of them didnt and dot show up.

lmao, RBL and DONE DEAL FAMILY performed at some of those Bart 2 91Siccness concerts.....same shit.....

When waz tha last time Cellski performed out here besides that nickatina show?

I guess it's just da bay in general then.....shit's wack.....

May 20, 2002
Wut it do Playa Rae?

Thanx for asking bout my folks STS. That was Tip Toe and we light weight thought they was coming for him. That song was called "Mutiny". Real life drama from the E. Oakland streets 96 & Birch.

We got a comp. coming soon called, "Tha Affiliates" on Golden State Records.

And KPOO got radio play for anyone who needs it.

Thanx to Tact, Rae, V-Boy (tight shit mayne) and all the performers and wall huggin crowd.

Mr. C
www.kpoo.com

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
c parker it was great to meet you out there i wanna see your video footage man its to bad the mics was garbo we would did it even larger i need some kpoo love pm me with your contacts bubba i got radio ready clean shit i wanna get on the show to promote my new album

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
NBD came thru, we did our thang on stage, hollered and networked at cats, it was good to see the folks Playa Rae, Cuddie Cut, etc...Right on for invitin us to the show Tactout...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
i ask people to come, i promote 10 times better then most, if people show they show, its a risk every time, no matter where you throw it.... i just know at one time i couldnt even walk through the crowd to get to the front.... but hey 1 luv to those that appreciate this shit and take advantage of the oppertunities....