BART 2 THE 91SICCNESS PARTY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
This was yet another nice event put on by J-Locc of Tact Out Muzik. Performances by C-Lim, Sean T., Cucizy, and of course Playarae of Dugout Ent. (you know, that fuckin' Sean Paul look-alike!). I came up on cd's for like the comp. for $5 people, so if you haven't got it yet, you should've went.

It was lovely to see my people I ain't seen for a minute, ya'll always show me a lot of love and it's appreciated. Also got to meet V-Dubb, Cali Love, and the homie from Game Insane (I'm sorry, I didn't hear your name, but I know who you are, I just can't think of it. Old age is setting in).

Had a good time with Rae-zino, Cap, Tappyoka, Antdog, Jose, Cuddie Cut, Cal P. from Salad Bowl Records, Gemini and Bird from 2 Face Ent., Yun-Gun, Big Spank, Silk and everyone who attended. Now about those birthday pics of Rae... :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
yup, we was there and did the damn thing.......big ups to all the artist that performed that night......and to everyone holding down there chairs......that was great to see! Doom we didnt get a chance to meet but im sure in due time mayne....stay up!

ARSEN

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
haha - it was great seein you again homie...for real. The show was real nice. Tact Out did everything in his power to make this bitch crack...along with the other label's/artist's...it's disappointing to see that our own area wont get off they asses for the most part and come out and support. I've done plenty of shows out of state and they treated me and mines like we was damn near Tupac...and I ain't exagerating...but we dont get it in our own backyards...it's fuckin sad..really sad.

200 People showed when there should have been 500 AT LEAST. This damn thing was promoted for over a month and was an ALL AGES EVENT...something cats BEG FOR these days and still nothing....I am disappointed not in those who helped promote..but the AREA participation and support to come out and be a part of this. I don't care who's feelings get hurt by this either....we need some fucken support at these shows.

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Arsen: No, we haven't met yet but I was the one who went on first at the very first show of the tour (at the Gaslighter also). I'm sure we'll all meet sooner or later.
Peace

@playarae: I feel you on that. I've done shows for fuckin' free in my area and my homies won't even walk down the street to see me! LOL
I give a pretty good show too, so I'm gonna say people are just lazy, dammit.

Aug 25, 2003
To those who performed and put on/promoted the show:

Could there be a reason that no one comes to these events? I have been to many bay area shows that are beyond crowded but for some reason the shows that I have been to, including this one, that this dude has put on have been really dead. No offense to dude. Maybe the problem is there are too many shows with the same folks that a lot of people are not really feeling all that much, or that no one really knws about te "bart to th 91siccness" except for the folks who post on this board? I don't know, but I do know people who will come out and see a quality show if there is one, all I saw were the same people I see at all the other shows and that was the "artists" (who were most of the audience) and the members of the audience.

May 2, 2002
i was up in that motha fucka. and the performances were off the hook. but the crowd was dead as fuck. like they was their cuz they had to be or somethin. shit was laughs when arsen just dropped the mic when he was done "like fuck it". but it was cool to see. arsen & cane came tight, adr was hella tight, playa rae came tight, good performances all over good shit yall. good shit j-locc.

@ Arsen
aye mane r u slangin them servnu151 t shirts. how can i come up on one

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Roastem said:
To those who performed and put on/promoted the show:

Could there be a reason that no one comes to these events? I have been to many bay area shows that are beyond crowded but for some reason the shows that I have been to, including this one, that this dude has put on have been really dead. No offense to dude. Maybe the problem is there are too many shows with the same folks that a lot of people are not really feeling all that much, or that no one really knws about te "bart to th 91siccness" except for the folks who post on this board? I don't know, but I do know people who will come out and see a quality show if there is one, all I saw were the same people I see at all the other shows and that was the "artists" (who were most of the audience) and the members of the audience.

Nah, dats not true at all...tha campbell show of this tour waz da most crackin because of da fact that it waz closer to tha bay...I mean GILROY is in da middle of nowhere, 4 or 5 cities SOUTH of San Jose, around 1:30 minutes away from north 650/415/707...there's no way a HUGE crowd can show up...All Ages or not, if it waz closer to tha bay, GUARANTEED it would've been more crackin...

There waz however over 200 people out there, but they were too hard 2 come 2 tha front of da stage...We waz tha only ones that waz at tha front TRYING 2 get it crackin...I enjoyed myself regardless...

@MrNick - email [email protected] for them shirts mayne, he'll give U da address 2 send da scrill...

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Not true. Nickatina show was cracking ass fuck at the same location gaslighter at gillroy. I think its because of the lineup. And also, if you are going to promote the flyers make sure the artirsts that are featured on the flyer show up. Guce? Spice-1? Nocturnal Hustlers? Killa Tay? Fully Loaded? (last 2 he said were added online)

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Hey do any of you cats know who was that cat rapping that solo track during when the police went to the backstage area. He was repping some radio station. But that solo song was sick ass fuck. Who knows who that was and what track that was?

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
lol...

nah not true...It's not J-Locc's fault, those artists were NO SHOWS...know why? cuzz it's in Gilroy...muthafucaz is layzie and they know it won't be worth it...what's funny is most of em didn't even call 2 say they aint showin up BUT they say YES when J-Locc asks em if they wanna come perform...it's bullshit...if U a real artist, U gotta do what real artists do...this is another reason why tha bay area don't come up...

By tha way, Nickatina is a totally different story, he has a HUGE white fan-base that show up 2 most of his shows, I swear I seen alot of tha same doods at different Nickatina functions...his shows is crackin everywhere...Gaslighter's bizziest night was that Nickatina concert...I remember at tha bar there waz so many people that they didn't even have time to check IDs, shiiit, I waz takin advantage gettin drinks left and right...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
STS said:
Hey do any of you cats know who was that cat rapping that solo track during when the police went to the backstage area. He was repping some radio station. But that solo song was sick ass fuck. Who knows who that was and what track that was?
That's the homie TIP TOE from Golden State Records....and the one reppin the radio station was C.Parker from the site...reppin KPOO RADIO.

Tip Toe & Nefew did tha damn thang man...one of the solid performances. :)

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
LMAO I remember that shit ^^. At that show they werent checking shit. BUt the security was a bitch and didnt allow pictures.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
the worst artist coming up on this board would be a star in the midwest or the south's underground cuircut but the bay is like new york in the mid ninetys they dont want new blood they wanna relive a era that will no longer be its funny that i came up in that era and half the cats that defend it are all way younger then me besides me beating the shit outta some hater out front having to do my set with blood all over my shirt having the sound guy fuck up my set leaving early my car breaking down on the freeway i had a great time lol props to j-locc sorry about the turn out i tried to promote people just aint smashing to gilas

p.s yo rae you got ne bloody shirt pics for my website?

Aug 25, 2003
Rodzilla said:
tha campbell show of this tour waz da most crackin because of da fact that it waz closer to tha bay...I mean GILROY is in da middle of nowhere, 4 or 5 cities SOUTH of San Jose, around 1:30 minutes away from north 650/415/707...there's no way a HUGE crowd can show up...All Ages or not, if it waz closer to tha bay, GUARANTEED it would've been more crackin...

LMMFAO

gilroy & campbell are still bothin the 408 area code. Middle of nowhere and cant get a crowd in Gilroy? Ask the 8,000+ that find the middle-of-nowhere city during the garlic festival.

same rappers all the time, no crowd. its that simple

make ALL the excuses if you want to:classic:

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Roastem said:
LMMFAO

gilroy & campbell are still bothin the 408 area code. Middle of nowhere and cant get a crowd in Gilroy? Ask the 8,000+ that find the middle-of-nowhere city during the garlic festival.

same rappers all the time, no crowd. its that simple

make ALL the excuses if you want to:classic:

lol please.....Gilroy is a whole notha world.....U can't compare san jose or campbell to GILROY just cuzz they are both in da 408....

U wanna talk about same ol names, how bout Spice-1, Killa Tay, Fully Loaded, Sean-T, Mr. Sandman etc....sure some of them were no shows, but still, if no one comes out 2 see them then shit, tha bay is in a fuckin quicksand going down cuzz them cats is some of da biggest we got, there's some legendary names on that list....but I don't think dats tha case, I'm still stickin 2 my location theory....

:devious:

PS: what rap fan do U know dat goes 2 a Garlic Festival? how does that even apply 2 this? lol