BAPE, BBC, RED MONKEY,EVISU,STUSSY,ICE CREAM,ADIDAS,NIKE SBS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2006
Ive worked very hard to build up inventory
-Limited Edition Adidas
-Bape: Belts, Hats, Hoodies, Jackets, Jeans, Marvel Series, Shoes, Sweaters, T-Shirts, Belts
-Billionaire Boys Club: Hoodies, Sweaters, Jeans, Polos, T-Shirts
-Ice Cream Shoes
-Evisu jeans
-Lacoste Polos
-Red Monkey
-Stussy

WWW.STAYFRESH4EVER.VSTORE.CA

-Limited Edition Adidas
-Bape: Belts, Hats, Hoodies, Jackets, Jeans, Marvel Series, Shoes, Sweaters, T-Shirts, Belts
-Billionaire Boys Club: Hoodies, Sweaters, Jeans, Polos, T-Shirts
-Ice Cream Shoes
-Evisu jeans
-Lacoste Polos
-Red Monkey
-Stussy

QUESTIONS- [email protected]

Sep 29, 2003
read the bottom left corner Conditions OF Use on that site...

Conditions of Use By viewing this site you agree to such terms. If you are affiliated with or working for Bape,BBC,Ice Creams, Adidas, Manolo Blahnik, Converse, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Burberry, Hermes, Prada, Air Jordan, Nike, Timberland, Gucci, or Cartier, either directly or indirectly, or any other related group, or were formally a worker, you CANNOT enter these web pages, links, nor access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If in fact you are affiliated or were affiliated with the above said companies, by entering this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this website. By continuing to enter this site, you are expressly and implied agreeing to all terms as stated above, and affirm that you are in compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning the content of this site. Also, WWW.STAYFRESH4EVER.VSTORE.CA is in no way affiliated with, representing, associated or sponsored by Bape, Adidas, Air Jordan, Burberry, Chanel, Converse, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Manolo Blahnik, Nike, Prada, Timberland, or any other above mentioned name brands of their products. We do not represent our replica products to be original nor do we represent that they are exact copies, therefore, they do not violate any copyright laws. We simply ask consumers to compare quality and price of the above mentioned name brands to ours. Any reference to brand names or "compare to" are made strictly for comparison and to encourage consumers to immediately go buy the real product after comparing. Note: Any purchase(s) made by you indicates that you have agreed with this disclaimer. To enter/purchase from these web pages and links, you must agree to the terms of agreement (displayed above).

Feb 22, 2006
on the real you can get 25 of them jeans for about 6 bills it all about who you know in oakland ca aka the bay area you can get bape,ice cream,evisu,for a low prices and there real

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
If you know your BBC, Ice Cream, and BAPE, you can easily tell the difference between the real shit and the fake shit. Just like knowing the difference between real Louis Vuitton and the fake shit. The website I posted is where I buy the real shit at, they're 100% legit there. Rich fuckers have no problem droppin 6 bills on some pants.

Dec 5, 2005
thug_lov said:
on the real you can get 25 of them jeans for about 6 bills it all about who you know in oakland ca aka the bay area you can get bape,ice cream,evisu,for a low prices and there real
how you know there real like everyone with fake jordan say there excusive and they come from the factor BULLSHIT no way to get wholesale shit like bape, and jordans its hard for real stores to get this stuff so how can a regular ass person get that shit

Feb 22, 2006
pimp i dont know how they get that shit.dog you can tell fake jordan because there not mad the same as the real ones..put it this way if there fake there alot of bay area rappers got fake shit on....o yeah i got friends that paid $200 for there bape and when they see mines there like fuck you los cause i paid this much and you paid that much its funny to me.....

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I see lots a rappers with fake shit on, its all good! J-Diggs sports the Sponge Bob Dub Zeros and those are fake as hell! I'm not hatin on people that be wearing fake shit, just people that can't tell the difference between them and swear up and down they're real.