banner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
my opinion is that they should make a new one having more picturez of Woodie & tha cartoon homeboyz N tha background I think that would be cooh but thatz my 2 centz only

May 3, 2002
@925mowfucka..your PM box is full, so ill answer your questions here....

I got the pic of woodie and psydal from the NE2 cover...then the eccr logo...then that pic of woodie and the other guy is from the NE1 booklet..they're posted right there on BlackBird's landmark pouring out a 40

May 3, 2002
I made this one with a different pic of woodie...cuz that other one, i just looked in the NE2 booklet, and it says its woodie & kilo not pysdal...so i made this one with a pic i know is of woodie & psydal

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
FUCK IT, LET'S DO ANOTHER LIL' CONTEST LIKE WE DID LAST TIME....I'LL SEND A NE VOL.5 AS SOON AS THERE PRESSED AND IN MY HAND AND ANOTHER EAST CO. CO. ALBUM OF YOUR CHOICE TO YOUR HOUSE IF WE PICK YOUR BANNER....I PREFER THE PIC WITH ME AND PSYDAL FROM THE PREVIOUS BANNER INCORPORATED IN THE NEW BANNER AND "EAST CO. CO. RECORDS" WRITTEN SOMEWHERE OF COURSE...AND THE LOGO SOMEWHERE ALSO.

MAYBE WE SHOULD START A NEW THREAD WITH A NEW TITLE FOR IT...OR DOES SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO PUT WHAT I JUST WROTE IN A NEW THREAD SO I DON'T HAVE TO TYPE IT TWICE????

May 3, 2002
WOODIE said:
I LIKE THAT LAST ONE......WITH ME AND PSYDAL ON THE RIGHT. IS THERE ANYWAY TO MAKE IT A LITTLE CLEARER????
Ill see what i can do man.....ill post the final one when u make the contest thread

D

Deadly Game

post up a large image of you and Psydal Woodie!!!!

i could cut one out of the other banners but i like ta work from scratch.....