banner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
^^^^
They're not talking about the East CoCo logo....they're talking about the banner on top of this forum that doesnt show up anymore

Feb 9, 2003
Actually HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!! I like the banner. I don't dickride, I never have. But it is one of the best logos out there.

Feb 9, 2003
Shit is a little plain, yes, but it's original. Who else has something like it? The little guy posted outside the City Sign with the bridge in the background is a something you dont see ever and it's better than most bling bling, hurrrrrrrr, dirty dirty, logos other people have.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Come on now.... That drawing is the best logo you have ever seen? I am a EAST CO CO FAN TO THE FULEST! but I have always thought they could use a better logo! if its just me oh well but Im sure other people have thought the same.
i think hes talking about the ORIGINAL banner that is not visible right now. Im pretty sure hes not talking about that drawing that was just posted.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I'LL NEVER CHANGE OUR LOGO....... LIL' LOS DREW THAT HIMSELF IN '97 WHEN I FIRST STARTED EAST CO. CO. RECORDS.....HE USE TO DRAW CARTOON CHARACTERS OF ALL THE HOMEBOYZ IN THE CLICK IN DIFFERENT SCENES DOIN' DIFFERENT SHIT. I STILL GOT SOME CLASSICS IN MY OLD JAIL MAIL HE SENT ME.

AS FOR THE BANNER, I STILL WANT THE OLD ONE UP THAT 3XLAZY DID. IT'S GOT PSYDAL "R.I.P" IN IT, AND I AIN'T FEELIN' TAKIN' MY BOY DOWN.