BANGIN IN THE MIDWEST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I was out there for like two years... I know that they have there form of gangs , but it's diffrent. Like they dont get jumped in from what I know . It's just the block you grew up on.If you tilt your hat a certain way hat then thats also how you represent your set.colors also

but here are some that I know. G.D.-blue,Latin Kings,vicelords-red.

thats all that I know

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Man, the Midwest started modern day gang bangin. It all started in Chicago in the mid 40s with Blackstones and Black Gangster Disciples. And to make a long story short, a bunch of sets poped up, and clicked togther to make Folk and People Nation and expanded all over the Midwest and parts of the South. Folks do everythiong to the right (tilt hats, wear bandanas etc.) and People do everthing to the left. As far as how bad it is, it varies from city to city. It's so bad in Chicago that they're the Murder Capitol of the US (meaining that they have the highest murder rate in the country.) this year. It's also real bad here in Flint but it's gotten better over the years. Shit it was so bad that Detroit and Flint were the Murder Capitols for 2 years straight before the Chi this year. It'a also bad in Gary, Indiana, Saginaw, Michigan, Benton Harbour Michigan, and Omaha, Nebraska. I don't know about anywhere else tho. There are also a few Crips and Bloods here.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
D-Skrilla said:
Man, the Midwest started modern day gang bangin. It all started in Chicago in the mid 40s with Blackstones and Black Gangster Disciples. And to make a long story short, a bunch of sets poped up, and clicked togther to make Folk and People Nation and expanded all over the Midwest and parts of the South. Folks do everythiong to the right (tilt hats, wear bandanas etc.) and People do everthing to the left. As far as how bad it is, it varies from city to city. It's so bad in Chicago that they're the Murder Capitol of the US (meaining that they have the highest murder rate in the country.) this year. It's also real bad here in Flint but it's gotten better over the years. Shit it was so bad that Detroit and Flint were the Murder Capitols for 2 years straight before the Chi this year. It'a also bad in Gary, Indiana, Saginaw, Michigan, Benton Harbour Michigan, and Omaha, Nebraska. I don't know about anywhere else tho. There are also a few Crips and Bloods here.
Real talk skrilla....

We don't have bloods & crips here..Its all about Gangsta Disciples,Vicelords,Black P Stones,Etc,etc..Its about which way yo hat is cocked here...If its cocked to the left,you ride under the 5 point star.If its cocked to the right.You ride under the 6 point star...We're have the most organized gangs in the world.Meaning we have an organizational structure...

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Yeah it's a trip! To see how diffrent places get down. Before I left to Milwaukee from Vegas I ran into this guy and he would always holla"on g.d. folks" I always thought it was like his dead uncle or something . You know cause I've been from Vegas my hole life and I didnt know anything about that.

So when I got to milwaukee I would tell me like "yeah my folks in vegas" which out here it means like you know sister,mother,etc..they's look at me like" huh! you folks!" I am like "yeah fool I am from Vegas I got folks out there!" then they'd be like "Vegas has folks"? I like yeah "my mom and them are out there" . so finally they were like "No, folks is a gang " So I was like" Oh!..nowonder people were looking at me weird whenever I'd say that!". So I had to watch my slang diffrent places means diffrent things ya know!

Yeah I was letting them how we got down out here and it's totally diffrent.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
^^^^^But there are some G.D's in Cali some guy I used to work with said the had like a chapter out there or something and he's guy was folks, he even threw up the pitchfork...so I guess he knew what he was talking about ...thats the first time I'd seen someone throw that up on the westside!

Aug 26, 2002
STL got some bloods in the Northside....NewStead, my folks over therre ....went to college with a couple of them
D-Locc on herre from the STL and he claiming rollin 60, My blood folks said the same thang about the Rollin 60

OKC: they got bloods and Crips, Tikk Dawg showed me around OKC in the Highlands and it was like right out of Colors the way they were head to toe in red...............tikk Dawg is a blood too

Aug 18, 2003
D-Skrilla said:
yea i've heard shit about flint town & chicago.i also heard their aint no crips or blood in cleveland jus bgd's & vice lordz.but anywayz thanks 4 the briefing folks.