bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters
May 14, 2002
How do people find that shit? Unbelieveble (sp?) Sucks to be that guy.
I would like to post so many pics now haha but my internet is down and i m on iPhone and 3G at the moment so that sucks.

For the record:

@ emma, I didn't know fried bananas are also from Salvador. I know it to be Indonesian/Thai you cannot deep fry just any banana, you have to have a special one. Can post pic later when my internet is back up.
Then you make a mixture of batter and put THE banana in there and then deep fry it in a wok.

They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They taste good with fine powder sugar or satey sauce.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I would like to post so many pics now haha but my internet is down and i m on iPhone and 3G at the moment so that sucks.

For the record:

@ emma, I didn't know fried bananas are also from Salvador. I know it to be Indonesian/Thai you cannot deep fry just any banana, you have to have a special one. Can post pic later when my internet is back up.
Then you make a mixture of batter and put THE banana in there and then deep fry it in a wok.

They are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They taste good with fine powder sugar or satey sauce.
believe it or not it's incredibly easy with google...

& yea plantains (that's the kind of banana used for cooking) are common all over central & south america, the caribbean, & parts of africa too.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 14, 2002
With Google? Thats scarry...

I know they also eat this in Surinam but I thought because the Javanese people brought it with them. But I could have known now I think of it, they also wat it on the Dutch Antillies. Do you have relations with South-America?

May 14, 2002
no, i just like food lol.

i live in the bay area which is like a melting pot of different cultures... & we have all kinds of diverse restaurants from everywhere over here.
I like food a a lot too, we have something in common.

The Bayarea of what exactly? lol
Do you have a lot of Turkish or Maroccan restaurants/dinners over there?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003

For the record:

believe it or not it's incredibly easy with google...

& yea plantains (that's the kind of banana used for cooking) are common all over central & south america, the caribbean, & parts of africa too.
With Google? Thats scarry...

I know they also eat this in Surinam but I thought because the Javanese people brought it with them. But I could have known now I think of it, they also wat it on the Dutch Antillies. Do you have relations with South-America?

WTF!!! THIS AINT WWW.MATCH.COM WTF!!!

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

california, usa. yes they have turkish & moroccan food here too but i actually haven't tried either before!! something to add to my list.

but enough of that, let's not cloud up the thread with small talk. i think the most important issue at hand is felipe macay's destruction.

Props: BUTCHER 206