Ban EVERgREENRIDER...I have $250.00 for a moderator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
This shit needs to happen ASAP! I will give ANY moderator $250.00 to ban EVERgREENRIDER and any aliases he may go under on the Siccness.net I will keep our business completely confidential...if you need to call me for details on how to receive this bread call or text message 510-927-5333 Ugly Nigga. If EVERgREENRIDER is not GONE by Monday September 15th then I will raise the scalp money by an additional $100.00 and will keep raising it every week until this act is carried out...thank you.

what happened to the confidential part?

May 16, 2002

I don't know about this. It honestly sounds fake. It sounds like some poor acting on how the lines are delivered.

Real or not, though this is some serious snitch shit. Recording phone conversations & exposing it is down right dirty. Plus paying to have somebody banned holds no water. It shows your character as a man. You will go to the extreme when you simply can't get your way. You will make shit up or set somebody up just to get them out the way rather than confronting that man. I'd keep you far from me.

I had better thoughts of you homie. Besides everything, I always gave you the benefit of the doubt, but this here, is way beyond internet shit. You pointed the finger at someone & pointed three back at yourself. And if that's really @DFresh 77 he should ban you on those grounds alone because your not only trying to take down EGR, your taking everybody involved down with you like a straight snitch.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
I don't know about this. It honestly sounds fake. It sounds like some poor acting on how the lines are delivered.

Real or not, though this is some serious snitch shit. Recording phone conversations & exposing it is down right dirty. Plus paying to have somebody banned holds no water. It shows your character as a man. You will go to the extreme when you simply can't get your way. You will make shit up or set somebody up just to get them out the way rather than confronting that man. I'd keep you far from me.

I had better thoughts of you homie. Besides everything, I always gave you the benefit of the doubt, but this here, is way beyond internet shit. You pointed the finger at someone & pointed three back at yourself. And if that's really @DFresh 77 he should ban you on those grounds alone because your not only trying to take down EGR, your taking everybody involved down with you like a straight snitch.

Breh ...I don't have "BAN HAMMER" powers..

but if I did, that motherfucker would be dancing in a pink tutu by now...

Jan 30, 2007
This shit needs to happen ASAP! I will give ANY moderator $250.00 to ban EVERgREENRIDER and any aliases he may go under on the Siccness.net I will keep our business completely confidential...if you need to call me for details on how to receive this bread call or text message 510-927-5333 Ugly Nigga. If EVERgREENRIDER is not GONE by Monday September 15th then I will raise the scalp money by an additional $100.00 and will keep raising it every week until this act is carried out...thank you.

are you gonna enlighten us on what the guy did to get you so amped and put an internet hit on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.