BAN BUTCHER IN PLACE OF NUTTKASE PETITION TO OBAMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Not Mixerr AUSTIN, TX

less than a minute ago
Liked 0

This is Michael Mixerr, & today I am reviewing Nuttkase's ban. I do not support this ban. thank you, this has been Michael Mixerr.

Christopher Holman PHOENIX, AZ

about 16 hours ago

Butcher is gay and his e-cigs solidify he will never lay with the womens.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm not gay. If I was I'd be comfortable telling everybody I was then would tell them to fuck off if they had a problem with it. Hiding who you are is no way to live life @ any gays on here that might be doing that. But I'm not, and even discussing it is a laughable waste of time.

I am gay for ecigs though. Ecigs kick ass takes a vape hell yeah. You cig smokers are killing yourselves with the gayest suicide there is and you should vape instead. Become a vapefag today

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm not gay. If I was I'd be comfortable telling everybody I was then would tell them to fuck off if they had a problem with it. Hiding who you are is no way to live life @ any gays on here that might be doing that. But I'm not, and even discussing it is a laughable waste of time.

I am gay for ecigs though. Ecigs kick ass takes a vape hell yeah. You cig smokers are killing yourselves with the gayest suicide there is and you should vape instead. Become a vapefag today
I just want to take a moment to soak in that you implied that you take e-cigs to the mouth like a gay person takes a dick.

That is all.