BAILEY ON BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
daver said:
where the fuck can i find baileys album? the only place i found it at was frisco street show..but i ordered it online. but i remember back then someone ordered from them and they never received shit. so i was a lil hesitant to get it but fuck..i cant find it anywhere. cdnow.com says it comes out in june. but niggas got it already..help me out..

FRISCOSTREETSHOW.COM is 100% legit and everytime Ive orded online i got my shit, usually within a week. They are one store we have to support cuz they show so much love for the artists!

Nov 5, 2004
Jack Tracks said:
FRISCOSTREETSHOW.COM is 100% legit and everytime Ive orded online i got my shit, usually within a week. They are one store we have to support cuz they show so much love for the artists!
yeah i know..i used to cop off them in store all the time for shit..but now that i relocated myself to stockton..aint no one out here got baileys album. but good lookin..

May 1, 2006
4real2reel said:
Did I say anything about not liking Bailey?? I know him & I'm a fan-but Real is Real E40's budget on his video was way more & looks better. In the near future I do see Bailey blowin up-but u need to get off his dick!

like i said to the other nigga BAILEY HARD AND THE NIGGA GOT HEAT.WE JUST GIVIN IT UP TO HIM NOBODY ON HIS DICK

May 1, 2006
tonymontana925 said:
i got the feelin this cat is one of baileys patnas are sum shit or a groupie
YOU GOT THE FEELING...........
SORRY TO TELL YO ASS BUT YOUR WRONG MY NIGGA
IM NOT HIS PATNA AND I DONT EVEN THE NIGGA AND I FOSHO AINT NO GROUPIE.
I LIKE THE NIGGA MUSIC AND IM GIVIN IT UP TO THE NIGGA

May 1, 2006
daver said:
where the fuck can i find baileys album? the only place i found it at was frisco street show..but i ordered it online. but i remember back then someone ordered from them and they never received shit. so i was a lil hesitant to get it but fuck..i cant find it anywhere. cdnow.com says it comes out in june. but niggas got it already..help me out..

MY NIGGA YOU COULD GET IT IN FYE, TOWER RECORDS, WHEREHOUSE DAMN NEAR ALL THE RECORDS STORES, YALL SHOULD REALLY COP THAT SHIT ITS
BETTER THAN WHAT MOST YALL NIGGAS THINK IT IS

May 1, 2006
sloth11 said:
Tell Me When to Go video is Batman and the U C It video is Robin
ALL YALL NIGGAS ON THAT BATMAN AND ROBIN SHIT STOP HATIN AND GIVE IT UP TO THE NIGGA CHAMP MUTHAFUCKIN BAILEY
THAT NIGGA ON FIRE RIGHT NOW AND YALL CANT STAND TO SEE ANOTHER CITY NIGGA BLOW THE FUCK UP

YOU MUST BE FAN OF THE TEAM AND FAB AND ALL THE OTHER TOWN CATS HUH? ITS COO I LIKE SOME OF THEY SHIT TO.

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD AND BEFORE YALL SAY SOME MO DUMB SHIT

NOBODY ON ANYBODY DICK SHIT I LIKE QUINN, E40, MAC DRE, KEAK, JT, TURF TALK, SHORTT.
IM JUST TALKIN BOUT THAT NIGGA BAILEY BECAUSE THE NIGGA CD OUT NOW AND HIS SHIT SLAP AND ALL YALL NIGGAS KNOW IT.
ITS COO YALL SAY WHAT YALL WANNA SAY EVERYBODY GOT THERE OPINION.