BAILEY ON BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2003
4real2reel said:
Did I say anything about not liking Bailey?? I know him & I'm a fan-but Real is Real E40's budget on his video was way more & looks better. In the near future I do see Bailey blowin up-but u need to get off his dick!
Yeah Baileys gonna blow up. And may your mother eat a dick.

Dec 9, 2003
tonymontana925 said:
i got the feelin this cat is one of baileys patnas are sum shit or a groupie

jus a fair ass nigga EPAsentin the whole fuckin area. my opinion u got yours. my other opinion is ya mom's fed u goat milk out her titty. eat a bowl a nuts.

Nov 5, 2004
where the fuck can i find baileys album? the only place i found it at was frisco street show..but i ordered it online. but i remember back then someone ordered from them and they never received shit. so i was a lil hesitant to get it but fuck..i cant find it anywhere. cdnow.com says it comes out in june. but niggas got it already..help me out..

stuck

Sicc OG
Jan 26, 2006
troubleman said:
Tell me when to go is a better video. But U-C- it is a better song.
CO-SIGN

but I have to admit the video is waaaaayy better then I thought it would be after reading some of these posts. Bailley doin his thang. Album is tite.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
All 4 the Bay said:
NOPE NOT AT ALL. TELL ME WHEN TO GO IS A WAY HARDER VIDEO AND BETTER QUALITY THAN THE U C IT VIDEO. BUT BOTH VIDEO GOES TO WORK THOUGH.

BAILY'S SHIT WILL NOT MAKE IT ON BET'S PRIME TIME AND THATS FOR SURE. THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO IS PRETTY LOW BUDGET BUT THE SONG ARE DOPE AS FUCK.

YOU GUYS THINK PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING ON QUINN, BUT REALISTICALLY MORE THAN HALF OF THE NATION DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO QUINN IS.
more like 99% of the nation dont know who he is..... and there is no comparsion for tellmewhen2go and U-C-IT Videos... im feelin that beat and baileys verses like always but the hook is kinda simple... champ bailey album is the hardest album to come out this year besides quinn!