Bad Luk, Red Head Steve, Mo-X & Lil' G Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Mo-X & Lil' G will be performing songs (brand new material) with Red Head Steve who is opening up for Bad Luk this Saturday the 12th of February at Waldo's on 85th in Kirkland. The event is 21+ and will be crackin off at 9pm... More details later today when they become available. Come down and show your support for The Unknown & Stay Paid G's, and Blackcloud Entertainment!

Waldo's
12657 Northeast 85th Street
Kirkland, WA 98033

Doors Open at 9PM.

21+ Event.

May 5, 2002
BaneTheTerrible said:
hey mo can you grab bad luk's contact info for me, i been trying to holler at dude?
ILL GET IT FOR YOU PLAYER.BY THE WAY WHEN YOUR ALBUM DROPPIN IM TRYING TO GET THAT PIMPIN.I HEARD SOME OF YOUR CUTS OVER @D-SANES AND THEY WERE OFF THE CHAINS ON SOME INTELLIGENT MOB SHIT THAT I LIKE.LET ME KNOW WHATS UP MAYNE.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
The show was coo, but the CD player kept skippin and that was seriously demoralizing. Everytime it skipped Red Head Steve would bust out with a heated freestyle until we heard the chorus come back in and then we would go from there. LOL, that's the first time that's happened to us, kinda weak but everything worked out fine none-the-less. Got some pointers from D-Sane as far as stage presence is concerned so the next show should be tight. We won't have another show for a couple of months cause we're working on some new material first.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
RED HEAD STEVE said:
ILL GET IT FOR YOU PLAYER.BY THE WAY WHEN YOUR ALBUM DROPPIN IM TRYING TO GET THAT PIMPIN.I HEARD SOME OF YOUR CUTS OVER @D-SANES AND THEY WERE OFF THE CHAINS ON SOME INTELLIGENT MOB SHIT THAT I LIKE.LET ME KNOW WHATS UP MAYNE.
there will be some hot new exclusive Bane trackz on the next Reaper Radio show......straight fire, even got a verse from Mr. D-Sane on one uv em