backwoods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
i been fuckin wit woodz for yearz, the amount of nicotine jam packed in those fuckerz will get you lit even if u roll up shake. i lost my desire for a head rush and all sativa dominant weeds so i fucks with purp jointz all day now, body high all day...

Apr 2, 2005
Yea the older homie swear them is the swisher killers. Cant even taste the weed and it leave you wit gator throat which is a good name for it LOL

Nov 27, 2006
90% of people in the bay only smoke umm cause of Mac Dre. If you know how to roll them they iiiiight but nuttin special and not worth the extra money u gotta spend 2 buy umm

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Ive been smokin backwoods since i was about 13 years old. in like 2000. i like how they roll. but they harsh and kinda nasty at times. just bought a pack last year for 6 bucks went to the store the other day and got one it was 12 bucks. not my dough though i wouldnt have spent that.

Aug 24, 2003
because tobacco is expensive, backwoods were expensive to begin with, and federal tobacco tax went up recently. you're paying for handmade style 'cigars', not 'blunt papers', they are actual tobacco leaf and not a bunch of scraps pressed together into a sheet with who knows what kind of chemical additives. blunt paper type cigars are stuffed with questionable shredded scrap tobacco containing stems and the more fribrous unsmokable pieces of the tobacco leaf. ive even found pieces of hair in swisher guts, and insect pieces. i mean just unravel a backwood, look at the tobacco inside of it, and split a swisher and look at the tobacco in it. theres a significant difference in quality. backwoods are meant to be smoked and enjoyed for the uniquely cured higher quality tobacco. which is why they hit you harder than a regular swisher cause theres more nicotine in them, and they last significantly longer because they're thicker and generally fresher

Aug 24, 2003
if you think tobacco tastes like shit, then yes you would think that backwoods taste awful. swishers dont have a taste, they taste like smoke, with some kind of chemical that leaves a hint of sweet. its all simply personal preference. i dont know why youd call someone an idiot over it, but thats your opinion.

you really cant even compare the two because they arent the same thing

Dec 2, 2006
if you think tobacco tastes like shit, then yes you would think that backwoods taste awful. swishers dont have a taste, they taste like smoke, with some kind of chemical that leaves a hint of sweet. its all simply personal preference. i dont know why youd call someone an idiot over it, but thats your opinion
i shouldnt have used that word, you are right, but backwoods along with any other tobacco wrap ruin the flavor, in my opinion.

Sep 5, 2008
because tobacco is expensive, backwoods were expensive to begin with, and federal tobacco tax went up recently.
which is why when they went up to 7 and change i wasnt tripping... but another bump almost 3 bucks in a month? thats out of hand.

I got zig zags for when I want to taste my smoke... you guys can have that tobacco pulp(you should look up the video on what goes into that.)

lol but this thread stumps me, backwoods are the only thing that dont kill my throat funny enough... and that favorite rapper line don't apply here.