Back with more Requests 8-28

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Sorry ya'll on the hold up, I've been out looking for a jobs......doin side work here and there till I get somethin solid
it's too bad art don't pay the bills...lol

So here's the next round...let me know what ya'll think

some script

more bull concepts.

a study I did from a Hogarth book

some lettering and logos

my first color piece in a couple of years....done with prisma colors pencils
(DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BEST TYPE OF PAPER WOULD BE FOR PRISMA COLOR PENCILS ????????)
illustration board, bristol board, canson, etc...
I'm looking for something that blends nice, and is more smooth.

more script...

Pimpin ass turtle.. for the homie Ccytzo.
is this too cartoony..
let me know any ideas ya got

Mar 2, 2006
ay man.. yo pieces is dope..!! tha bull concepts and tha hogarth [[ sp?! ]] was tight too..!! I, too, have a request if its koo wit u..

wonderin if u kould do some dope ass script sayin Tongan Built.. only if its koo wit u..

utha den dat.. dope shit..!!

Jan 2, 2003
Thanks yall, much appreciated....
I'll see what I can do on those requests

Young Cutthroat said:
Did u go to school to learn how to draw the way that u do?
Naw, I've never taken any drawing classes...I took animation in highschool, where u mainly focus on movement, shape, and timing... I also took a drawing and painting class once at the community college, and didn't learn a damn thing...
But in highschool I worked as a caricature artist @ Sea World... That was where I started gettin serious about drawing, I learned a lot from the other artists and just soaked up all I saw...

For me, its visual perception and dedication...learn to see the shapes, proportions, angles, perspective, and correlate that to paper...and of course practice...

Nov 13, 2003
I also took a drawing and painting class once at the community college, and didn't learn a damn thing...
I FEEL YOU ON THAT ONE.
That colored pencil drawing is fuckin sick. Script / lettering never ceases to amaze me.

May 15, 2002
As nice as everything else is, especially the lettering, this impressed me the most...

Do yall fuckin know how much drawing skills it takes to be able to draw an eye that perfect?