Back to school

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm back in school, I have a shitty ass semester:

BioChem
Microbiology + lab
Anatomy 2 + lab
Econ

online classes, my wife taking for me:
government and physiology

this is hopefully my last semester before pharmacy school, I have 2 interviews jan, and feb. Then it will be 3 -4 years of hell, and then big ballin lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ Make sure you peer block. Trackers love to fuck with school wifi's. I've gotten emails from the school saying I was downloading a movie, and some scare tatic shit to make me stop.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
y'all might be a little intimidated at first. but there are so many bitches on an average college campus, that your fears should disappear soon enough. get educated and run thru them young broads. they don't know no better. especially around the beginning of a semester. they ready. i can smell it from here breh, go on and make us proud.

Dec 12, 2006
I start back up next week, went to a community college for about a year then into a cal state school, I felt hella more comfortable at the community college but never really felt intimidated, I just see it like going to work, handle the biz, where you at this semester?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i like the cold approach on campus. do that chit all day, especially in the beginning of the semester, it's a wrap. although these new generation young bucks are prolly more comfy using their internet game on teh facebook or whatever, take it old school and work on yer mouth piece. serio.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
LATTC GOT THIS SHIT THATS COMPLETELY FREE U DONT GOTA PAY FOR THA CLASS, BOOKS, PARKING, NUTHIN...

U JUST GOTA BE FROM THA GETLOW
NON HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATE
CRIMINAL RECORD
AT LEAST 18

ITS OFFICIAL ... I DID IT MYSELF LAST SUMMER...

HERES THA LINK...

http://college.lattc.edu/jobtraining/