Back Problems

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
I talked with you a while back for the elevator union. That is the main reason I didnt take the job. No amount of money is worth your health.

Anyways hit me up if your going to do WC. I actually work for a insurance company doing WC claims.
Yeah I remember talking to you about that. It's definitely a great paying job starting at 50k and over 100k once you're a journeyman, but it does have it's negatives like any job. Anyways man I appreciate the offer and if I go that route I'll hit you up.

Jun 25, 2005
Seriously? Man I got 4 bulging discs and a pinch nerve. I can deal with the disc pain, it's just the nerve thats fucking with me. Acupuncture would help with that?
You should see a physical therapist and maybe a chiropractor

One of the discs in my lower spine was startin to fuse together which was pinchin the shit outta my nerves and a couple weeks of PT helped alot

Nov 7, 2005
^^Yeah man, I'm about to start that. My regular doc is sending me to pain management/physical therapy after my MRI results came in. Looking forward to starting that shit.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I've had back problems since I was like 15 or 16.

Medical massage + acupuncture is what I get from time to time. Swimming and fitness (supervised wheightlifting) also help!

Oct 14, 2009
I've had an epidural... buuuuut I think the two are different.
The epidural shots I'm talking about are the ones they give to you when you go into a labor.
Doctor attempted to administer the shot four times before actually injecting the medicine.
And he effing put it in the subsac which holds the spinal fluid that surrounds the brain.
I had an immediate bad reaction to the medicine and he had to withdraw the medicine.
When he did that, he took spinal fluid with it and you brain needs to be surrounded by a certain amount of spinal fluid.. so I ended up with spinal headaches.
Horrible horrible horrible pain.
I've had migranes since I was three and this felt so much worse.
The spinal headaches finally went away after three weeks, in which I was basically bed ridden and had to learn to breastfeed on my side and I couldn't do anything with my baby like changing him or bathing him, dressing him.. pushing the stroller. It sucked.

But now I need back surgery.
I have two dislodged disks in my lower back that are compressed and they grind together pinching on a nerve. (L2 and L3)
And the fifth disk in my lower back that's located right above the pelvic bone is also slightly dislodged and there's a lot of deterioration between the fifth disk and the pelvic bone so they grind together which is what's causing me most of my back pain.

Suuuuucks! I can barily even lift my son without my back hurting.
And I can't work.. if I do, however, decide that I want to work I'm only allowed to work 3-4 hours a day and I'm extremely limited to what I'm allowed to do.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
wutever happens just get the surgery!,..my pops has a bad disc and they told him if he dont get the surgery it will effect him years down the line and sure enough it has,..he walks with a limp now and he cant bend over all the way and always feels and has pain!..... if u dont it will come back to get u in the future as u get older!

Mar 18, 2003
I am going to have back pain the rest of my life. First off I threw my back out at work and could not stand straight for almost a week. I then tweaked my back some months later missing another week of work. And when I say "tweak" I really mean "hurts to breathe". I thought this was the worst pain, but ohhhhh no...

I currently have a plate w/ 2 screws and a cage (used to fuse the bones in my spine back together) after a car accident. Yes a broke my back/spine. I used to be able to swipe the fucking ground while stretching without bending my legs, now I can swipe my knee caps. I mean its not AS BAD as it sounds, meaning I can run, play sports and pretty much do whatever I want (Including getting awesome drugs forever) with some considerable physical limitation, but at the end of the day my ass is in bed!

Back pain? Naahhhh... was that?

Nov 7, 2005
Bump.

Took me long enough but just got my first injection today. They put me to sleep so I didn't feel shit, but 3 hours later it's hurting like a motherfuck....doc wrote me a script for Opana's so I'm feeling alright..anyone else have success with these fucking injections?

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
my friend fucked up his back pretty bad and wasnt able to walk without heavy doses of morphine and percoset. he had surgery almost 2 years ago when he was 21. his back isnt 100%, and never will be, but its good enough to work a manual labor job (for now)

my dad has had back problems for over 10 years, the only thing that ever seems to help him when its acting up is steroids.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Just have the surgery and get it over with, instead of getting painful ass shots for months and then ending up having to have the surgery anyways.
All you are doing is prolonging the inevitable.
I would do the same - Fuck some shots every month - Get ya some 100 Fet. patches & do the surgery ........... Its better to have it done now while your young & could bounce back & work again . Then @ 50 when your trying to retire in some worse economy then now .

Then try acupuncture , It does work . -