BACK ON THE CALLES!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WEST UP, FOLKS!!! YA BOY SLICC RICC IS BACK ON THE STREETS AFTER BEIN UPSTATE FOR A QUICK TURNAROUND N CATCHIN AN F NUMBER... WHERE ALL THE HOMIES AT??? WUSSUP NEMO N TWISTA... IM BACK UP IN THIS BEEEYATCH...

Mar 30, 2006
We've just been here leaning like cholos loco. Even the cholas are leaning as well, simon. Orale West Coast Slicc Ricc. It's too bad you got locked up for being a gangster. Everybody stopped banging in California until you got out. It was like the Iraq situation homes. Either way, it's about you. The Siccness was even gonna give you your own forum and everything in dedication of the bad ass cholo sin ganga.

Mar 30, 2006
I never had the light in the internet spotlight. Next time I get locked up, I'll make sure that the first thing I do is log onto the Siccness and let the real homies that care about me know that I'm still an Internet G and I spell out AK-47 in all CAPS LOCK to rep the turf.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
SLICC RICC said:
WEST UP, FOLKS!!! YA BOY SLICC RICC IS BACK ON THE STREETS AFTER BEIN UPSTATE FOR A QUICK TURNAROUND N CATCHIN AN F NUMBER... WHERE ALL THE HOMIES AT??? WUSSUP NEMO N TWISTA... IM BACK UP IN THIS BEEEYATCH...
WHATS UP BRO, NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK

Jan 12, 2006
Music Nfluenced said:
We've just been here leaning like cholos loco. Even the cholas are leaning as well, simon. Orale West Coast Slicc Ricc. It's too bad you got locked up for being a gangster. Everybody stopped banging in California until you got out. It was like the Iraq situation homes. Either way, it's about you. The Siccness was even gonna give you your own forum and everything in dedication of the bad ass cholo sin ganga.

ha ha ha ha ha

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
WHAT UP GEE??? YOU DIDNT MISS SHIT FOOL...SAME OL SHIT...DAMN THEY WENT BACK AN ISSUED F NUMBERS??? I WAS A J NUMBER BACK BACK IN 95...GANG OF FOOLS IN CA GETTING SLAMMED SINCE THEN...PEACE

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Music Nfluenced said:
I never had the light in the internet spotlight. Next time I get locked up, I'll make sure that the first thing I do is log onto the Siccness and let the real homies that care about me know that I'm still an Internet G and I spell out AK-47 in all CAPS LOCK to rep the turf.
NEXT TIME YOU GET LOCKED UP??? I DONT KNOW WHY, BUT I HAVE A GUT FEELING THAT YOU DONT HAVE THE HEART TO COMMIT A CRIME... SECONDLY, YOUR LAME ASS WISH YOU KNEW WHAT THE FIRST THING I DID WAS WHEN I TOUCHED DOWN... FUCKIN J-CAT...