Back on deck wit brand new beats for ur budget

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I just listened to the samples and all I gotta say is wow. Every little thing about every beat sounds clean as fuck. Great mixing, eq, all that. Can't wait to pass them on to some artists to see if they can afford these slappers!

Apr 14, 2003
nonstop hit me up about these a few days ago, i'm pissed I can't really afford to spend money on beats right now... cause i need a nonstop banger for the album. fuck!

Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
What's up Nonstop? I've been on stage with your pops, and I guess it only makes sense to work with you too. Got a new project in the works, "Half Breed." Lookin for beats. Do you have a beat CD, or something online? Get at me when you can. BTW, congratulations on your recent wedding. Your dad told me he was quite suprised.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
yall mufuckas sleepin on the hottest producer on the west coast for real.........but its all good yall dont need to buy no stop beats....that just means more bangers for the NASTY NOC ALBUM BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!