Back in this Piece.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
Man I been absent from this mutha effin board but I am returning to this place to give my insight in life online and outside the PC/MAC world.
Cougar Life Beyatch!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
theres a sight for sore eyes, i remember you on here and raptalk when i first started posting on message boards in 2002

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
looks like no one asked so ill ask.

who are you?
I am Gizmo. It says it right there.
Cougar Cartel is the Old School Bay Area to Sacramento Connect, That I-80 corridor shit. Cougars are my fam I affiliate with............ Solitary 1, Dobad, L.O.C., Looney, Lito and all the Fam. If you know it you know it and if you don't that is cool cause we know it.

Beto, Man long time no talk. Whats up on the shows for the spring/summer?

Vamps? this isnt the old owner Vamps persay? If it is you already knew what it was and was trying to make a funny. If it isnt the old owner I wont hold it against you.

Sup Fila, see your still holding down SacTown radio

Sav, long time.

To any one else..... I am a Nor Cal Cougar but if you dont like that you can call me a California Mountain Lion in case school hasnt taught you what a cougar is and you learned it from E! THS, MTV or VH1.

If you have me confused with another "type" of Cougar you'll know when I maul you as you are jogging on a trail wearing your thigh high short shorts, an IPod nano and neon green tank top.............

This Cougar only runs with Big Cal Bears and Killa Whales, Living like we at Discovery Kingdom!

PS Glad to see Siccness hasnt lost its sense of touchiness and fear of things unknown. Feel free to ask away any question your little heart desires or to add your comment on this page no matter how much you don't "know" or "care" about it. After all it wouldn't be siccness without hard hitting questions like "Who Are You?" (all you need to do is search a few of my threads or posts to find out) or "What's Cougar Life?" (search Cougar Life the same way). Have fun