Baby Names......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Well, most likely I will not marry a Ghanaian woman, whats weird is that my children will most likely not be able to speak my native tounge. Its gonna be hard for them to get in touch with there family back home but ohh well. I think I need to do what Kunta Kinte did and pass to his children some shit about his culture like a sentence about our history. Man I don't know how this shit is gonna be done, what a depressing topic..LOL!!

but if I had a baby assuming its a boy. I will have to name him after the great king my great grandfather who I am named after Nana Kwaku Boateng, and hopefully he will pass it to his sons. If its a girl she would have to have a African name because if she gets married my last name Boateng is gone :cry:

And I am also liking the name Sankofa like in my sig, that wouldn't be a bad female name.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
SHEA said:
MY DAUGHTERS NAME IS "JAZMYN"...I THINK HER MOM IS A DUMBFUCKING BITCH FOR TRYING TO SPELL IT ALL "UNIQUE"....JASMINE...THATS THE CORRECT SPELLING. DAMNIT.
yeah that's one thing that pisses me off, is when people take a "normal" name and spell it all fucked up.

I want my kids to have Indian names, so there's not gonna be anything normal about that. Hopefully the woman I marry wont mind my name suggestions:

male: Krishna, Narada
female: Etwaria