B96 Minneapolis Tech interview, and premier of Jelly Sickle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
thanks man... i did that being drunk and i was like 'what the fuck did i get myself into!?"
i mean that shit coulda been a lot better but since i somehow grew big ass balls sayin that i could clean it up in a sec i had to hurry hahahahah

Oct 17, 2003
yes, i was gonna record this but guess what!!!

i forgot :(

its really crappy i record b96 on monday and tuesday but forget to record it the day it was on!

Jun 10, 2005
Thanks alot guys. I love this forum. I watched this bored for like 3 months before I decided to join.
It said that he is trying to do a song w/ Busta Rhymes. How likely is this one b/c that would be tight.
Plus does anyone know if he is still trying to get the system of a down on the cd?

Oct 17, 2003
ok, i listened to it and ya it did sound kinda bad but did u record it somewhere else cuz i thought it was hard for you to get that station in?

ok, next time you come over, or if i see you tomorrow, i should pick up that das bus movie and this tape you recorded

if you used soundrecorded that is what made it sound so bad, but how did the casset tape turn out?

Jun 13, 2005
He been tryin to get SOAD on the cd, but who knows if shit'll work out wit, that and as far as the other collabs he talked about in the interview i think thoughs may have just been ideas of people he'd like to get on the cd, but im not sure have to as techn9nehq on that one.

Jun 13, 2005
yo does anyone know when he might be comin to the chi for promotions of his new shit i been hopin that that jelly sickle ish will catch on to power 92 and shit over here, i dunno though, anyone wit some info on that id like to know.

Sep 26, 2002
i think it was a while ago that tech said that they did a show with busta rhymes and busta told tech that it's been a while since he heard an act with as much energy as tech's live show.

busta is cool... even though i dont listen to much of his music... he's got tha positive vibe thats cool

Jun 13, 2005
ya i agree i like busta i think that if he and tech got up on a track that shit would be straight fire. it will be interesting to here if Twista actually is on the album and if so which one of the two raps faster in the verses, be pretty cool to here that shit even though i really dont like Twista that much but i still got respect for that man. aight peace

Nov 14, 2003
Tormentid said:
ok, i listened to it and ya it did sound kinda bad but did u record it somewhere else cuz i thought it was hard for you to get that station in?

if you used soundrecorded that is what made it sound so bad, but how did the casset tape turn out?

well, what i did was hooked up the stereo in the living room. that gets b96 in almost perfect. recording it was the hard part. i had like 30 mins to hook up the stereo, and guess what, the speaker wires were packed in some random place. i had to destroy a string of x-mas lights and use the wire from them as speaker wire, lol. then i grabbed some used casette tape, put it in, and started recording it. thats why the quality is crap, the tape was old, and im sure we all know what happens when a tape gets shit recorded on it. but yea, i used the windows sound recorder to put it on my comp. ran it from the headphone plug on the tape player to the mic-in plug on my moms comp. and sound recorded will only let you record in 60 second intervals, so every 60 secs i had to pause the tape, let the 60 secs run out, then hit record again and unpause the tape. big time pain in the ass

Tormentid said:
ok, next time you come over, or if i see you tomorrow, i should pick up that das bus movie and this tape you recorded

so i take it you did deside to go to the show. ill bring that dvd with me, and the tape too. im probably gonna get there about noon, even though the doors dont open until 6:30. im gonna walk around downtown for a few hours passing out flyers and the Imma Tell singles that i have.

Oct 17, 2003
actually i dont have a ride set up yet... i can probably get one from my dad but we will see

and there is a way to make it more than 60 seconds... what u do is record 60 seconds of blank shit then stop and push record again then u got it all set up and no need to stop the tape

Nov 14, 2003
Tormentid said:
and there is a way to make it more than 60 seconds... what u do is record 60 seconds of blank shit then stop and push record again then u got it all set up and no need to stop the tape

i tried that. it would just add an extra 60 seconds to the total time. so it would go 60, 120, 180, etc.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
download an audio program such as cool edit pro or ntrack studio. It will let you record as long as you want. you can download a trial of cooledit pro from http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Cool-Edit-Pro-Download-2076.html

I haven't ran the trial so I don't know for sure if it will let you record and save long ass songs but if you hop on just about any file sharing program such as winmx, kazaa, or ares and look for cool edit pro, I'm sure you can get a full version that will let you record days of audio if you have the hard-drive space, and also save it in mp3 or wav format.

hope that helps

*disclaimer.... I am not responsible for software licensing or lack thereof
:confused: