B96 Minneapolis Tech interview, and premier of Jelly Sickle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
The interview that i posted about in the "For the Minneapolis Fans" thread did get done, they just didn't air it last night. Instead, it should be airing Wednesday the 15th between 6-10 during Big Tyme's show. They are also going to be premiering Jelly Sickle. Check it out if you are in the area, it's on 96.3 FM.

Nov 14, 2003
Ok, i got the interview recorded, had to record it onto tape and then transfer it to my comp, so the quality is shit. i also havent had a chance to do any editing to it or anything to take out the pauses every minute because the recorder i used will only do 60 second intervals. right now it is 18 mins long, and 41 MB, but that should drop down after i get a good audio editing program and work on it. if you want the rough copy, IM me on AIM and i will send it to you.

Jan 12, 2003
Dan-o said:
I wish I got a computer a week ago instead of just today,
i hope this don't mean that you're gonna be a regular posting here. Cuz all of your posts last night have just been plain retarded. Try to stick w/ your normal rutine of once a month and we'll all be just fine

Nov 14, 2003
in10city_131x said:
nick

governator voice: DO IT NOW!

or send it to me and i'll clean it in a second
lol, believe me, it will take more then a second to clean it up. quality is crap, there is a 3-4 sec pause every 60 seconds