B.Y.I Ent Shopping Rome's Beat's to badboy/shady Records..& More Lables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
Southerners are weak and have no respect with no organization. As the nortenoz down here are very well organized and have respect and ride for each other as our brothers. So any one hating on utah needs to come down here and see what its like, mormons are everywhere people in california, arizona everywhere. And when somone hangs around a certain kind. Lets say nortenoz then the southerners would affiliate him with that gang and that color assuming that he is down for them. Meaning fuck him and he's a norteno simple missunderstandings such as this can cause huge problems. For example down here a war is going on with the diamond st. nortenoz and the East side qvo gang. My homboy got shot at last week at the mcdonalds for having on a rip woodie t-shirt but he is not affiliated but now they assume he is. So there you go.

lmao:rolleyes:

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
^SPEAKING IN GENERAL I DONT KNOW EITHER DUDE PERSONALLY......
Point being...you say there's a difference between banging and being affiliated, correct?

So...what's the difference between that and Omar Cruz, if he's "only" affiliated?

Is that not the same thing?

(Not saying it came from you...but since you had the quote that caught my attention...)

Jun 5, 2004
Utah Gangbangin funfacts

*The Number 1 gang in Utah goes By "Coconut Crips"

which was made by an Island immigrant, who i guess is into coconuts
lol @ coconut crips...

the only place in utah thats halfway gangsta is salt lake city, if u think ur hard and u from utah and aint from salt lake then u may want to take a good look at urself lol

Mar 25, 2005
Point being...you say there's a difference between banging and being affiliated, correct?

So...what's the difference between that and Omar Cruz, if he's "only" affiliated?

Is that not the same thing?

(Not saying it came from you...but since you had the quote that caught my attention...)
LIKE I SAID, ITS A FINE LINE BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE....OMAR CRUZ BEING AFILLIATED TO ONE SIDE NOW MEANS HE CANT DO SHOWS OR NETWORK IN THE NORTH WITHOUT CATCHING FLACK...FOOLS WILL PROBABLY TRY TO START SHIT JUST BECAUSE OF HIS AFFILIATION....POINT BEING EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A DIFFERENCE HE COULD STILL GET HIS HEAD POPPED OFF FOR BEING EITHER....AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE IN THAT SITUATION WHETHER IT BE A HOMEBOY OR A SKRAMPA.....

Nov 1, 2005
LIKE I SAID, ITS A FINE LINE BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE....OMAR CRUZ BEING AFILLIATED TO ONE SIDE NOW MEANS HE CANT DO SHOWS OR NETWORK IN THE NORTH WITHOUT CATCHING FLACK...FOOLS WILL PROBABLY TRY TO START SHIT JUST BECAUSE OF HIS AFFILIATION....
lol @ flack meaning o.cruz might get a soda thrown at him during a show up north...lmfao..no mames guey.