/b/tard kills a cop; does an AMA before SWAT comes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lettin loose on the locksmith and deputy that showed up at his crib...

dude was str8 sav

the valley breeds people like this on a daily, he just had enough and let loose

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
lettin loose on the locksmith and deputy that showed up at his crib...

dude was str8 sav

the valley breeds people like this on a daily, he just had enough and let loose
Had enough of what? Not paying his rent? How is that straight sav? Sounds pretty pussy to me. That deputy has a family, as did the locksmith, and was 8 days from retirement, and what should be his golden years were robbed from him. Anyone who thinks this guy was a sav for ruining countless lives is ignorant. I'm glad they burned that bitch down.

Feb 11, 2006
Had enough of what? Not paying his rent? How is that straight sav? Sounds pretty pussy to me. That deputy has a family, as did the locksmith, and was 8 days from retirement, and what should be his golden years were robbed from him. Anyone who thinks this guy was a sav for ruining countless lives is ignorant. I'm glad they burned that bitch down.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
um dana, anyone who shoots a deputy and a locksmith when he had no idea why (even if he did have an idea) they were there...is a sav

i never said he was a hero so relax

if your callin me ignorant thats on you, but u got my words all mixed up with emotion...

we both dont know wtf he was thinkin, but im willin to bet this wasnt the first time he was thinkin it

Nov 17, 2008
real shit ...