B Double E - Red & Blue Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
kinda feeling high and mighty about what you think people do and don't deserve aren't you? (i forgot you were from Blue Springs)
If it makes you feel better I just looked up the A+ program and the requirement is a 2.5 GPA... that's a C+. I would hope as a parent you wouldn't feel like your child is living up to their full potential if they cannot achieve a grade point average of at least a C+ in a majority of their classes.

I also don't see how the high school I graduated from has an effect on this conversation either. Are you trying to say that high schools in the inner city are harder to get good grades in, or that parents hold their kids to lower standards in the city?

My opinion is based on being a tax payer. If I am giving the government money to help kids further their education why would I want my money to go towards kids who cannot even score above average in high school?

And people wonder why 90s babies live such backwards lives.... they think getting a below C+ in high school is really doing it big.

May 20, 2006
My opinion is based on being a tax payer. If I am giving the government money to help kids further their education why would I want my money to go towards kids who cannot even score above average in high school?

you don't give the govt. $$$, it takes it from you... as a tax payer you should know that paying taxes isn't some kind of charitable donation

whatever taxes you are paying, isnt contributing anything to KCMSD, your taxes go towards the Blue Spgs unified school dist........

welcome to adulthood Sawyer, taxes and death are guaranteed.....

wait till you really start making money, guess what, Mo' Taxes.....

Jul 7, 2002
you don't give the govt. $$$, it takes it from you... as a tax payer you should know that paying taxes isn't some kind of charitable donation

whatever taxes you are paying, isnt contributing anything to KCMSD, your taxes go towards the Blue Spgs unified school dist........

welcome to adulthood Sawyer, taxes and death are guaranteed.....

wait till you really start making money, guess what, Mo' Taxes.....
I don't know if he moved back, but Sawyer was living in KCMO.

Jul 1, 2004
If you are a current high school student in Missouri with a 3.0 GPA and good attendance the state pays for your first 2 years of community college through the A+ Program. Anyone who can't get a 3.0 in high school doesn't deserve to go to college.
Yea free school at a Technical school. Like Ozarks Technial Community College. Thats alot different than gettin a scholarship to play a sport in a Division 1 school. OTC here in Springfield is nothing short of a joke.

Oct 2, 2006
Only time I ever lived in Blue Springs was in 2nd grade. You don't have to live within a city's limits to fall under their school district boundaries.

I wish the A+ program was around back when I went to high school. Getting all my undergrad classes paid for for free would have been tight.