B Double E - Red & Blue Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
how come no local rappers made a song about the tigers then? maybe because they're irrelevant? lol

c'mon now Argentin3, KU is solid on the Bball always has been, but they took 3 steps back on the gridiron this year.....

besides....

how come this song and video means nothing and will make no money for anybody...... maybe because it's irrelevant..... lol

"black & yellow" has to be the most "jacked" song since Lil Flip's "game over"...

this is the second version of "Black & Yellow" i've seen this dude b double e on.... he's on the "red & yellow", now he's on this "red & blue".....

.... i can just see this dude sittin @ home writing a hundred verses to the "black & yellow" instrumentals...... lol......

Oct 2, 2006
It's easy to see why he's on two of these songs... EXPOSURE!

Even the Seattle Seahawks version has tons of views. For some reason ppl are crazy over this beat and I don't see why.

If you want to know more about B Double E check out the Stomp The Yard 2 soundtrack. He's getting checks from Sony can't hate on him for that.

Mar 24, 2006
c'mon now Argentin3, KU is solid on the Bball always has been, but they took 3 steps back on the gridiron this year.....

besides....

how come this song and video means nothing and will make no money for anybody...... maybe because it's irrelevant..... lol

"black & yellow" has to be the most "jacked" song since Lil Flip's "game over"...

this is the second version of "Black & Yellow" i've seen this dude b double e on.... he's on the "red & yellow", now he's on this "red & blue".....

.... i can just see this dude sittin @ home writing a hundred verses to the "black & yellow" instrumentals...... lol......
kansas is more popular in the area then missouri is though. its almost like another franchise for the city. missouri just doesn't have the draw like kansas does.

May 20, 2006
kansas is more popular in the area then missouri is though. its almost like another franchise for the city. missouri just doesn't have the draw like kansas does.
true, true.......

i often wondered why that is, and i believe it's because, most KU grads locate to JOCO and most MU grads plant their roots in STL.......

Jul 1, 2004
how come no local rappers made a song about the tigers then? maybe because they're irrelevant? lol
Mizzou Sports > Kansas Sports

All you got to cling onto is..."Wait till basketball season". I wouldnt say Missouri is doin too bad in basketball right now. Plus we're better than you at everything else, so my real question is how are the tigers irrelevant?

Jul 1, 2004
See, you made my point for me. All you have is basketball and your ONE major bowl game that you know Missouri got screwed out of. Thanks BCS.

If all other sports are irrelevant, why do they play? Where you get your major league baseball players? Where you get soccer players? Where you get softball players? Come on JL, you're not that ignorant.

May 20, 2006
Whens the last time Mizzou won a Major Bowl in football?

Nation Championship in Basketball?

All those other sports ARE irrelevant....

lol........

MU fans vs. KU fans..

can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..............

Mar 24, 2006
true, true.......

i often wondered why that is, and i believe it's because, most KU grads locate to JOCO and most MU grads plant their roots in STL.......
couldn't have said it better myself.

i just hate how all Kansas fans get stereotyped into the ole' "yuppie joco" group though...lol

Mar 24, 2006
Mizzou Sports > Kansas Sports

All you got to cling onto is..."Wait till basketball season". I wouldnt say Missouri is doin too bad in basketball right now. Plus we're better than you at everything else, so my real question is how are the tigers irrelevant?
irrelevant as in...HAVEN'T WON SHIT PERIOD.... IRRELEVANT!

Oct 2, 2006
tell that to all the student/athletes, whose only opportunity to attend an institution of higher learning is through sports..........

:siccness:
If you are a current high school student in Missouri with a 3.0 GPA and good attendance the state pays for your first 2 years of community college through the A+ Program. Anyone who can't get a 3.0 in high school doesn't deserve to go to college.

May 20, 2006
If you are a current high school student in Missouri with a 3.0 GPA and good attendance the state pays for your first 2 years of community college through the A+ Program. Anyone who can't get a 3.0 in high school doesn't deserve to go to college.
kinda feeling high and mighty about what you think people do and don't deserve aren't you? (i forgot you were from Blue Springs)

oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....

i never heard of the A+ program,

but i am aware of the Kauffman scholars program that pays for all 4 years of undergraduate studies for students that graduate from KCMSD or KCKSD