B-DAWG ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
hell yea it slaps, you wont be dissapointed
theres a track with bdawg shadow and davina.........shadow comes hella fast like he did on dirty deedz. Thats probly my favorite track.

Apr 25, 2006
I got mine yesterday,it's fuckin hella tight,my favorite tracks is tha one with MoJackDaniels,Megan & Davina.Hood Nigga was hella sicc,& so was track number 2,Good Job B-Dawg!!!!! I hope you make anotha album!!!!!

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Looking forward to hearing the album. But I miss the days when record labels didn't feel the need to plaster their own names on their artists' covers. I guess everyone wants to be a celebrity now-a-days...

Oct 20, 2003
Looking forward to hearing the album. But I miss the days when record labels didn't feel the need to plaster their own names on their artists' covers. I guess everyone wants to be a celebrity now-a-days...
??????? I DONT KNOW WHT YOU MEAN HOMIE.... ITS CALLED BEING CREDITED FOR YOUR WORK.

Mar 9, 2007
dope album all the way through. favorite track is blame it on the game and cali livin. fuck it the whole album is tight. good job b-dawg the album is a classic and i felt an east coco records feeling with big tone backing it up.
dope shit.

Nov 2, 2002
wtf? ALl it says is "bdawg" and the name of the album.

oh, and it says the 2 record labels involved (what nerve they have!)

Feb 23, 2004
hell ya, album is dope as fuck....track 17, 14, 2, and 7 are my faves....recognize is probably my fave track as of now....congrats on that project Sav It Out