B careful at Club Dallas in KC!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
If u know anything about the KC club scene, u know it's all about location. Well, KPRS is promoting the hell out of club Dalls in Independence and anybody that goes should b hella careful. The Independence police r ready for anything that goes down out there so b on ur P's & Q's if u decide to kicc it at club Dallas...

Oct 2, 2006
Wouldn't having the cops there be a good thing? It seems like all the clubs keep getting shut down due to fights, so they cop presence should help out with keeping the clubs open.

May 20, 2006
Don't get drunk at the club and then drive home. That solves that.
If u can't handle yo liquor don't drink at all. If i'm drunk at the club, errrrrrbody that iz wit me iz drunk too. My designated driver is prob in the bathroom throwing up. lol. Ain't no mfn' cab bout to pick no nig up in Independence, Missouri after the clubs close. If u think that's goin down, u don't kno KC. All i'm sayin with this thread is understand your location. Independence, Raytown, NKC, if u partying in these areas, understand that the "Boyz" will be in close proximity...Oh yeah JoCo too...

May 20, 2006
They got taxi's for a reason, or just call up a homie that didn't go out to get you and take you home. They are normally cheaper than trying to get a taxi.
Would u really get out of some pussy to picc up one of your drunk potna's? That's the only thing u should be doing at that time of night. Laying sum pipe, or counting sum chippers...

Jan 5, 2007
Wouldn't having the cops there be a good thing? It seems like all the clubs keep getting shut down due to fights, so they cop presence should help out with keeping the clubs open.
yup thats what it is, i don't think there out there to get drunks there lookin for the people ready to do something...

If u can't handle yo liquor don't drink at all. If i'm drunk at the club, errrrrrbody that iz wit me iz drunk too. My designated driver is prob in the bathroom throwing up. lol. Ain't no mfn' cab bout to pick no nig up in Independence, Missouri after the clubs close. If u think that's goin down, u don't kno KC. All i'm sayin with this thread is understand your location. Independence, Raytown, NKC, if u partying in these areas, understand that the "Boyz" will be in close proximity...Oh yeah JoCo too...
you aint lying bout them raytown cops

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The shit isn't any different than Little Rock. The only huge difference is LR isn't full of starving artists trying to show face at the club every weekend. Geographically, big city clubs and the cops "problem" are all the same.

Jan 28, 2005
As long as you aint twisted and you stay in between the lines, you're straight.

Cops got more to worry about at that time of night than the 5 shots you had before you put the keys in the car. They dont even want to give you a DUI. They'd rather sit on their ass and not do any work and still get paid- like every other American. However it is their job to pull over drunk drivers, so even if you are a drunk driver- simply dont look like one and they wont pull you over.

I've come out of a bar intoxicated in Windsor, Ontario; Daytona Beach FL, Orlando FL, Saginaw MI, as well as Mt. Clemens MI and jumped into a car and drove home while police were outside the actual bars I left and patrolling the roads. MO area PD's can't be much different than any other cops.

Apr 19, 2006
"Would u really get out of some pussy to picc up one of your drunk potna's? That's the only thing u should be doing at that time of night. Laying sum pipe, or counting sum chippers..."
"If i'm drunk at the club, errrrrrbody that iz wit me iz drunk too. My designated driver is prob in the bathroom throwing up. lol."(wtf?)
Vouching for DUI's is retarded, and you have done in it two posts.

May 20, 2006
"Would u really get out of some pussy to picc up one of your drunk potna's? That's the only thing u should be doing at that time of night. Laying sum pipe, or counting sum chippers..."
"If i'm drunk at the club, errrrrrbody that iz wit me iz drunk too. My designated driver is prob in the bathroom throwing up. lol."(wtf?)
Vouching for DUI's is retarded, and you have done in it two posts.
Fool "vouching for dui's is retarted, and you have done it in two posts" You think i give a fucc, i commit a dui errrrrrrvery mfn' day!!!! Have you even been too a club young one????

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Being proud of committing a crime that carries with it consequences of endangering the lives of others is like being proud of your child for flunking his final exam in high school.