B-12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
I don't see a "Conflict of Interest". There's no reason for anyone that doesn't have direct personal ties to each camp has to choose sides. The impression I always got was Tay was homies with the Figz kind of by default cause of Bo's connection to them. It never seemed to me that they was close ass homies that grew up together or anything. I always got the impression they were more like "Rap homies" that really only see each other at rap functions & shit. Correct me if I'm wrong Tay but that was just what the friendship seemed like to me from an outsider perspective.

Wax expressed interest in doin music with you on Twitter not long ago after this shit wit 12 happened. I think it may have been on the .GIF pic I think someone on here made that he posted on Instagram that had you pokin 12 in the eye & he gave you a S/O.

The collab would be dope as fuck. With him & Smigg talkin bout the Bad Newz album again, would you be willin to jump on that to put the lil beef wit Smigg to rest too?

Feb 18, 2011
2 MY KNOWLEDGE, I DONT THINK BO AND WAX HAVE EVER MET. IJS
I think I remember seein or readin a interview & he said that they hadn't met but he fucked with Bo's music growin up & he wanted to eventually work wit em or somethin like that. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've heard C-Bo be brought up in a Wax interview before.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YEH BUT HE SAID GOOD FOLKS.....I JUST HAD 2 CLEAR THE AIR ON THAT.....
AND AS FAR AS THE MOBFIGAZ GO...WE ARE MORE THAN JUST "RAP FRIENDS". THEY ARE ALL LIKE FAMILY 2 ME. WE DISCOVERED THEM IN PITTSBURG AND THEY WERE LIKE MY LIL BROS AND USED 2 STAY AT THE AWOL HOUSE WITH US ALL THE TIME. AS FAR AS BEEF GOES....WHERE IM FROM, IT AINT BEEF IF IT AINT HANDLED WITHIN 7 DAYS SO ALL THIS RAPWAR SHIT DONT MAKE MUCH SENSE 2 ME. I KNOW SOME PPL DONT LIKE EACH OTHER AND THATS A PERSONAL PREROGATIVE....BUT FROM A BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE I SEE IT AS MAYBE WE CAN GIVE SOME FANS WHAT THEY WANT 2 HEAR.....NIGGAS ARE GROWN WITH KIDS AND NEED 2 FOCUS MORE ON THE BUSINESS THAN THE POPULARITY AND ALL THAT BEEF BS. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. #STAY TUNED

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND I DONT HAVE BEEF WITH SMIGG....KEY LOOM ASKED ME 2 SQUASH THAT. I JUST DONT CHOOSE 2 DO MUSIC WITH ANYBODY WHO HAS EVER HAD SOMETHING BAD 2 SAY ABOUT ME WITHOUT IT BEING THE TRUTH AND I STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY. ITS CALLED PERSONAL MORALS. ME AND SMIGG HAD A FEW PHONE CONVERSATIONS AND IT IS WHAT IT IS. ONLY WAY I WOULD RAP WITH HIM IS IF HE WAS MY ARTIST AND THERE WAS AN OPPORTUNITY 4 ME 2 MAKE MONEY. THATS CALLED BUSINESS AND I DONT LET MY EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS PLAY A PART IN HOW I MAKE MY FINANCES.....BUT JUST RAPPIN WITH SOMEBODY WHO CROSSED A LINE WITH ME 4 FRIENDSHIP SAKE OR CUZ PPL THINK I SHOULD AINT GONE FLY WITH ME. I RAP WITH MY REAL FAM....AND I MAKE PPL LIKE THAT PAY ME 4 THEIR MISTAKES. #WCM

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I HAD AN IDEA 2 DO AN ALBUM WITH RAPPERS WHO SUPPOSEDLY HAVE BEEF OR WHATEVER AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE MORE OF A BATTLE ON WAX THAN SOME IMMA SERVE U WHEN I SEE U TYPE SHIT. IF WE WERE SUPPOSED 2 ALL GET ALONG WE WOULD ALL BE THE SAME RACE,RELIGION AND CREED. OPENING DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY ONLY TAKES PPLS EFFORTS AND AS U KNOW....ITS EASY 2 MAKE MUSIC NOW WITHOUT HAVING 2 PPL IN THE SAME STUDIO. I THINK IT MIGHT HELP EVERYBODYS CAREERS IF THEY FORGOT ABOUT THE TOUGH GUY SHIT 4 A MINUTE AND JUST FOCUSED ON MAKING SOME CLASSIC MUSIC. THATS WHERE MY MIND IS AT.

Mar 21, 2013
Everytime sombody say somethin bout B-12 that Riderlife album cover comes to mind. Them muhfuckz was "smoove on that CRIZNEEP" lmao
I never got a chance to hear that Riderlife album or anything, but when I use to see that cover back then it always reminded me of the Funxsouljaz cover. Even the name of the Riderlife album was similar to theirs. Probably just coincidence but the concept looked very similar to Funxsouljaz, with the exception of a couple different things going on on the cover.

Jun 5, 2004
Lmao @ "it aint beef if it aint handled within 7 days" thats so true...

Alot of rappers dont realize that when theyre dedicating two or more songs to somebody they got beef with, talking about how they gon shoot niggaz up n blah blah blah... It makes them look like some liars when they makin whole albums about what they gonna do when they see somebody, and nothing happens at all

Idk... Am i wrong about this? Cuz even back when i was at muthafuckin middle school it was like: if u got funk with somebody, u chunk em or u set up a time to have a 1 on 1, if its multiple parties involved u have a brawl... And if u didnt do shit within a few days, then you looked like a bitch.

Thats why i dont get why with rappers, its different. They entertainers so they make it like the most serious, dramatical shit... like "seen dis nigga at da club he was actin like a biiiitch/i walked by da nigga and he didnt do shiiiit". Uhh ok so what did YOU do? Not shit either nigga.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Cuz even back when i was at muthafuckin middle school it was like: if u got funk with somebody, u chunk em or u set up a time to have a 1 on 1, if its multiple parties involved u have a brawl... And if u didnt do shit within a few days, then you looked like a bitch.
Middle School: SERIOUS BIDNEZZ

#TANBARKMAFIA

lmao

May 16, 2002
I never got a chance to hear that Riderlife album or anything, but when I use to see that cover back then it always reminded me of the Funxsouljaz cover. Even the name of the Riderlife album was similar to theirs. Probably just coincidence but the concept looked very similar to Funxsouljaz, with the exception of a couple different things going on on the cover.

I always tripped out on the Riderlife cover because it looks like dude on the right is really trying to balance himself (how his hands are).

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
DNFNCEHCNFUHBCJENCBCHBCNFCVRHFBHCNVOFHVRHGURYVFRNVCRGHVURGNVOIRNGVOIRNEVOINRVGVMIRJNVIRNGVIRNEVIJF CJB JFB CKCBCKBRGBRBHQDUMYWEXRYGUKSOIEWNDW,IOEN,DENONE
CRUYGIMEBMIWFBSFNEVHBHMRVEVNO,NFOVINREOHGNVRIHNOUTNVGNDRIOVGOIRSVNGHNDSKCMF
DNHFVJHNVRGEBVKMDXJOIDCPEFJYRTEOFNOFINVGHBVUOHNCKNWFDKCJNFWJDNVKWJFNVFNOSNF
KFNJHNVRJEHBUHTJFGHNJHNVJTHGREYTHUEONCVFKAJNUERHTNOUGBVUNOVHBOHRWNHGBOENVR
JKRJVNJHGJHTBEIUNRVBVNHVNTUYTRUYERUERTINDCMLFMCEGROTURNMVODNROINITEONVGRNVOGR
JKDFNVNGJHNJRHEGVJVHVJHHJTBGUYVBUGBVNUNVUNSVUHNSVUHNUGHSGNVHNVHBSJNVGJNOSFDUMCGHHGNVJKHMBVJGNDNVDAKFMV,KJNVJKDNFMOUYORUEA,FOSBVUBEMVWISONF,CEOUTWBVUHNVUXNMVIBGRMIBVXGMADSLCMIEUW,AOCMEIFNMOXBUGROUYBGOOMS,MCUNEUWNVXFNVEORUNFNOVINTGOOVUNORVONTGMMXOOUJINCEIOWBMVRBWY,OW,,ONOIEWFNCOUWEFNVEON,EWTUO,NTVOGBOLCNINOICNEWIOVEIWNV,OOEIRTNOVEROINEROINGVOIGNEORONVORNTORNOEROERVGNEOR

This is all I fuckin see

Apr 14, 2006

I always tripped out on the Riderlife cover because it looks like dude on the right is really trying to balance himself (how his hands are).

Yup, I remember I had that album but didn't get too into it. I didn't know their group that much at the time. Dope cover though!

I remember reading an article on stabbings at a concert that Riderlife performed at in AZ back in the day. Old ass article too. I was looking it up again recently but didn't find. Anyone have that old ass link? Shits like 10 years old or something lol

Mar 21, 2013

Lol what's dude doing thinking he's on a tightrope?

Yea looking at this back to back, that Riderlife is too similar to the tha Funxsouljaz cover. The title of album and everything. I wonder if there may have been an indirect dissing of some sort going on. Lol not really serious but you never know. That Funxsouljaz cover is better by a mile tho.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Killa Tay made me realize there is way too much nonsense going on among Bay artists and it's been like that for so long. People always talk about what's killin the bay or what would bring it back. Of all my years on the sickness (since 2002 I think?), Tay willing to work with Wax is one of the most simple, groundbreaking, and level-headed business ideas I've heard for Bay Area rap. Tay is a Bay legend, straight up. In this era of rap music where the market is so flooded, if the bay is going to thrive, there had better be some unity and some real dudes leading that front.

Apr 25, 2002
I HAD AN IDEA 2 DO AN ALBUM WITH RAPPERS WHO SUPPOSEDLY HAVE BEEF OR WHATEVER AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE MORE OF A BATTLE ON WAX THAN SOME IMMA SERVE U WHEN I SEE U TYPE SHIT.
thats what them first 2 Bloods & Crips albums were originaly intended for, but i think those just fueled the fire and played off of what was hot at the time. dope beats/rappers tho.

your idea is dope. no rapper is reppin hella dudes so there aint nothin to fuel. if you even got some down south cats on that shit, you can get some down south money. fuck around and document the bitch on dvd. theres money there, player.

long shot typa shit, but what are the odds of gettin Bo on there with P?

Apr 25, 2002
i've never made music but even though it's easy doesen't it take away from the eventual product? All the classic albums i imagine people in studios getting faded blazing. That kind of energy.
a recording artist should always show his mic energy breh. them smoking a blunt together before recording or writing aint gonna make the song any better. unless they're rappin about smokin a blunt together. there's top 40/#1 songs where multiple artists werent in the same studio. there shouldnt be an excuse for a lack of energy. the rest is all how you record and mix.