ayy..fo' real padna if you had 5 rappers and 2 producers to start a label

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2008
who would they be

im talkin like bay....sac....and you gots a middle of the road budget[like 20,000 grand]

fo' powers first off d-day from a-1...i pay him say 3,000-4,000 fo a solo plus a couple comp tracks

next j-mack...say 4,ooo grand fo 5 cuts plus 2 beats

next b-bumble 2,000 grand fo like 8-10 beats

next 2,500-3000 fo the remaining rappers from bnt ..fo like 4 cuts

and finally maybe anyone from that mobbhouse camp

so lets go over the sound my made up label would have

mobb tight lyrics and flows from my label leader d-day

knockin tracks from the beast from the lower depths of hell j-mack...plus maybe a verse or 2

a grip of beats from b-bumble a underrated producer

songs from 415 playas....no bay cd can try to come out without that quick frisco sound[rip rhode]...we still got n.wood

that was fun its just fo fun like drafting teams

lets see some from yall

Jan 9, 2009
who would they be

im talkin like bay....sac....and you gots a middle of the road budget[like 20,000 grand]

fo' powers first off d-day from a-1...i pay him say 3,000-4,000 fo a solo plus a couple comp tracks

next j-mack...say 4,ooo grand fo 5 cuts plus 2 beats

next b-bumble 2,000 grand fo like 8-10 beats

next 2,500-3000 fo the remaining rappers from bnt ..fo like 4 cuts

and finally maybe anyone from that mobbhouse camp

so lets go over the sound my made up label would have

mobb tight lyrics and flows from my label leader d-day

knockin tracks from the beast from the lower depths of hell j-mack...plus maybe a verse or 2

a grip of beats from b-bumble a underrated producer

songs from 415 playas....no bay cd can try to come out without that quick frisco sound[rip rhode]...we still got n.wood

that was fun its just fo fun like drafting teams

lets see some from yall
STUPID WHITE KID.

HE STILL THINKS BLACK PEOPLE TALK LIKE "YO YO YO YO MONEY!"

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i bet he tells all his canadian friends wild stories about california and they all believe him

" aye yo G, I went to the liquor store and met JMack, and then Funk mobb came around the corner with some weed, and then D-Day came through and we all went to the studio and lived happily ever after"

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LOL...AFTER THIS THREAD I GUESS I CAN IGNORE THE IGNORANT COMMENTS I RECIEVED FROM THIS SICCNESS MEMBER IN THE PAST...HE'S EITHER FREQUENTLY HIGH ON METH AND COCA OR HE IS JUST TRULY MENTALLY "special"
dream on yo.GG

Sep 24, 2008
it was a real simple exercise fo' a bay fan then and now …. say 3 mics and 2 producers in your best case scenario

luni coleone

playa p

keak

d-moe/knutty from mobbhouse on a fe hooks I go cheaper beats wise cause with luni[hard,likeable]

playa p.....eddy street aint no place like hom versatile keak nuff said

jimmy weaver don't care if he 60 peep his beat on mash confushion not heat just very well done meaning hold the tracks down ...at the vault[if it still there]

bc from awol /or any woooooooooooooooooo m-o-b-b no not hillside the dark 96-2000 awol sound with keak