AY I WAS WATCHIN' TRYA RITE....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2004
yes..tyra...and it was about these rappers that were raw as fuck, but they were gay...my question is, if a kat was a sick ass rapper, would you support they're shyt?!

May 30, 2006
I only support shit that I can relate to & thatz a big reason I don't buy mainstream rap anymore. Even the new niggaz come off rich. Back in the day a nigga wouldn't come off rich until their third album cuz that's usually when they started making real good money. Niggaz nowadays act like multi millionaires fresh out the gate.

And the thread starter needs 2 find more masculine programming 2 watch @ home. Tyra iz not the lick homie

Feb 17, 2006
definitely...the way i see it, if the rapper can rap and the beats are nice, then i wouldn't care about sexual orientation

i hear cats talking about haters all the time, well how come it's bad to hate on someone who made money selling drugs that ruined people's lives or stole shit or killed someone while it's ok to hate someone for their born qualities (ie. gay or straight...male or female...white/black/hispanic/asian...etc)

The Evil Genius said:
I only support shit that I can relate to & thatz a big reason I don't buy mainstream rap anymore
i know how ya feel about having something you can relate to, but i also feel it's important to listen to someone speak on what's important to them

for instance, i'm an atheist, but i'll still listen to to MaD SoN or Braille even if they are christian rappers...just like i'll listen to Brother Ali or Jedi Mind Tricks even if they are muslims (vinnie paz = muslim, stoupe = buddhist)

May 7, 2002
the.know.how said:
definitely...the way i see it, if the rapper can rap and the beats are nice, then i wouldn't care about sexual orientation

i hear cats talking about haters all the time, well how come it's bad to hate on someone who made money selling drugs that ruined people's lives or stole shit or killed someone while it's ok to hate someone for their born qualities (ie. gay or straight...male or female...white/black/hispanic/asian...etc)
Good point!

The only thing I can add to that is that it takes society a few decades or centuries to adjust to something that is considered to be "different" from the norm. It took a few decades to let the black folks vote, then it took a few more decades to let the Native Americans vote, then a few more decades to let women vote. It will probably be another 5-10 years before they legalize gay marriage and maybe a few more decades until they select a black or a female president. Main reason why, because the newer generations tend to be more open minded and by the time they become old enough to vote and outnumber the older generations, the older generations who would never allow it tend to die off.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
I only support shit that I can relate to & thatz a big reason I don't buy mainstream rap anymore. Even the new niggaz come off rich. Back in the day a nigga wouldn't come off rich until their third album cuz that's usually when they started making real good money. Niggaz nowadays act like multi millionaires fresh out the gate.

And the thread starter needs 2 find more masculine programming 2 watch @ home. Tyra iz not the lick homie
real fuckin chop.

Mar 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:

Co-Sign

May 30, 2006
the.know.how said:

i know how ya feel about having something you can relate to, but i also feel it's important to listen to someone speak on what's important to them

for instance, i'm an atheist, but i'll still listen to to MaD SoN or Braille even if they are christian rappers...just like i'll listen to Brother Ali or Jedi Mind Tricks even if they are muslims (vinnie paz = muslim, stoupe = buddhist)
Since when does being gay be something that your born with? Being gay iz a choice. Because its something u can change(i suppose). Being retarded, black, mexican, irish, blind etc. iz something your born as. People make up too many excuses 4 gay people. Personally If a person iz gay I think something gotta be mentally wrong with them because its unnatural. Just my opinion, so please gay people on the siccness don't threaten 2 push my shit in.

Feb 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Since when does being gay be something that your born with? Being gay iz a choice. Because its something u can change(i suppose). Being retarded, black, mexican, irish, blind etc. iz something your born as. People make up too many excuses 4 gay people. Personally If a person iz gay I think something gotta be mentally wrong with them because its unnatural. Just my opinion, so please gay people on the siccness don't threaten 2 push my shit in.
i really dont want to get into this argument, so i'm just going to say this one thing:

i'm not sure how many gay people you know, but i know quite a few just from people in my family like my aunt, some people i work with, and others i just know from some place or another...and to every one of the people i've talked to about it, they all say they never felt like they were attracted to the opposite sex. if they never felt like a straight person, then that must be there when they were born...how many people you know who can make decisions about sexual orientation (or anything for that matter) at the age of 3?

why would someone make a decision to be something they know they'll be hated for? 1 in 10 men are gay, so chances are you know some dude who is gay who is trying to play it off like he's straight, which is what happens so often and they get married and just never come out

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
answer to og question
i aint trippin on no ones orrientation but if he starts spittin something a lil bit suspect that will get no play in my ride....this rapper would have to be really dope for me to buy and know dude is not str8...
but hey i'll listen to r.kelly and he pisses on children
the only reason i say this is because i probably own a cd or two of sum homorapper.and dont know it..

May 30, 2006
the.know.how said:
i really dont want to get into this argument, so i'm just going to say this one thing:

i'm not sure how many gay people you know, but i know quite a few just from people in my family like my aunt, some people i work with, and others i just know from some place or another...and to every one of the people i've talked to about it, they all say they never felt like they were attracted to the opposite sex. if they never felt like a straight person, then that must be there when they were born...how many people you know who can make decisions about sexual orientation (or anything for that matter) at the age of 3?

why would someone make a decision to be something they know they'll be hated for? 1 in 10 men are gay, so chances are you know some dude who is gay who is trying to play it off like he's straight, which is what happens so often and they get married and just never come out
If a nigga iz gay I can spot that shit a mile away. For some reason a lot of women can't spot a fag but usually dudes can spot a homo easy no matter how hard he trys 2 act. Case in point...... Chance from I Love New York. A lot of bitches thought he was the shit but it was very obvious 2 the fellaz that he's a fag. No dude comin out the closet iz gonna suprise me cuz I could spot him being gay way before his final encore

May 7, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
If a nigga iz gay I can spot that shit a mile away. For some reason a lot of women can't spot a fag but usually dudes can spot a homo easy no matter how hard he trys 2 act. Case in point...... Chance from I Love New York. A lot of bitches thought he was the shit but it was very obvious 2 the fellaz that he's a fag. No dude comin out the closet iz gonna suprise me cuz I could spot him being gay way before his final encore

Takes one to know one huh

:ermm:

Feb 17, 2006
Evil Jesus said:
theres no way in hell you can be a fuckin gangster.. when your taken some dick straight to the neck.
lol you think those rappers you listen to are gangsters? shit...i wanna know who you listenin to who you think is so damn hard

and how can you say if you saw a gay gang doing some real gang related shit that they couldnt be considered gangster just because they like their chocolate with nuts?

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
the.know.how said:
lol you think those rappers you listen to are gangsters? shit...i wanna know who you listenin to who you think is so damn hard

and how can you say if you saw a gay gang doing some real gang related shit that they couldnt be considered gangster just because they like their chocolate with nuts?
that first part was 100% sarcasm mane. anyway i wouldnt see a gay gang doin their thing for 2 reasons. 1) i aint in their bedroom 2) like i said.. you cant be a gangster when your takin 8" to your face on the regular. gangster rap makes it because of that gangster sound.. and because of that gangster sound is why have rap. feel me?