Ay... I wanna fuck ECW's vampire bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
I don't know why, but that vampire bitch be havin me horny than a mothafucka when she be on ECW. Plus I'm into that biting shit... I'd tear her silicone titty havin ass up.

Next to Kristal, I think she's the WWE chick I wanna fuck the most.

Feb 5, 2005

LOL, I WAZ JUS THINK'N DAT LAS NITE WHEN I WAZ WATCH'N DA SHOW...

SHE B HAVE'N ME GO'N...

ALOT MORE THAN ALL DAT LAME ASS STRIP TEASE SHIT ECW START'D OUT WIT...

- GEEzUz

Feb 9, 2006
it was a pretty dope show even though i was outta it(drunk as fuck)but i do remember the first match, rvd*points thumbs to shoulders* and sabu were fuckin killin then muthafuckas, but they need to show more of that vampire bitch

it was funny joey styles was screamin' like a little girl the whole time, what a bitch

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Joey Styles is hella annoying

what happened in the main event? I only stayed awake to see RVD and sabu smash on test and mike knox

Feb 9, 2006
big show fought DX, hardcore holly came out, DX whooped on big show, hardcore holly, and heyman's security guards.

gay ass shannon more had a promo, CM punk slapped the shit outta him in it, now that was funny as fuck!

stevie richards and balls had a good match...and that fine ass vampire bitch gave faggot ass joey styles a lap dance, matt striker had a promo too

Aug 26, 2005
i was so goddamn jealous of Joey Styles... they couldn't have given me the lap dance... a nigga woulda been pokin the shit outta her with my erection.

damn... i need to fuck that vampire bitch.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
damn fuck yea, i was thinkin bout making this thread last nite lol

shes hella bomb, fuck that bitch while she hanging upside down on the ropes too!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
nbpsfc said:
gay ass shannon more had a promo, CM punk slapped the shit outta him in it, now that was funny as fuck!

That woulda been worth staying up for, Shannon Moore looks like such a fag

Feb 9, 2006
jayda650 said:
That woulda been worth staying up for, Shannon Moore looks like such a fag

haha, i just got cable 2 weeks ago so i didn't know what he looked like until last week, i went to internet websites to see the results of the matches and all they talked about was how gay this fool is and when i finally seen what his deal was i just shook my head, i'm glad cm punk slapped the shit outta him, i hope he gets that more often

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
the pics of ariel on the wwe website suck and are from when she 1st came out, she looks hellllllllllllllla better now

Feb 8, 2003
BayBuryYa said:
I don't know why, but that vampire bitch be havin me horny than a mothafucka when she be on ECW. Plus I'm into that biting shit... I'd tear her silicone titty havin ass up.

Next to Kristal, I think she's the WWE chick I wanna fuck the most.

LMFAO

Her name is Ariel she used to be a actress & undewear model she got a websiyte where she half naked on go search for it in www.nodq.com it was posted like a couple months ago when the new ECW first started