AY BET WHERE'S THA LUV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2004
is it juz me r duz BET show absolutely no type uh luv 2 da bay...all da shyt i hear about the bay bein on t.v. iz MTV i dont even see the tell me when to go video on BET...o yea...n dem lil jamster ringtone commercials on BET all da songz be at regular volume n 40's jamster commercial iz all low n unhearable n shyt...IONT APPRECIATE THAT!

May 7, 2002
I was thinking the same thing....

Even with Still Tippin...they only played it on BET UNCUT till MTV did the MY BLOCK: Houston show....then it blew and BET showed it love...

Feb 26, 2005
bet is owned by the same conglomerate that owns mtv...Viacom. they bought out robert johnson(who was arican american) and it is now still run by an african american woman, Debra Lee

May 13, 2005
midtownboi650 said:
is it juz me r duz BET show absolutely no type uh luv 2 da bay...all da shyt i hear about the bay bein on t.v. iz MTV i dont even see the tell me when to go video on BET...o yea...n dem lil jamster ringtone commercials on BET all da songz be at regular volume n 40's jamster commercial iz all low n unhearable n shyt...IONT APPRECIATE THAT!
i was sayin the same shit

Mar 8, 2003
danny dee said:
and it might have helped if there were females in the video
Or it coulda been a song talkin bout poppin bottles of kris' in the club and slappin hoes in the ass or some shit like that.

But nope. Once again, the bay proves to be too inteligent for TV.

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
i aint surprised .... mainstream rap game aint about originality... labels/media outlets want "guaranteed" success (usually by copyin sumthin thats already had success)... the video not havin any females in the video... might be a big reason it aint gettin the love it "deserves"

May 5, 2005
The industry is fucked up now. If you dont have a club scene where you walk through in slow motion looking tough with a bunch of rented hoes you get no air play. There needs to be a musical revolution where niggas say fuck you bitchmade crackas i'm doing my own thing. If everybody did that they'd have to change.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
anybody see the episode where E-40 appears as a guest on the Jamie Foxx sitcom show??? It was interestin to see E-40 on that show(i was trippin at 1st). I can't belieave i missed that show(when it 1st came out,back when i was younger) because Jamie's sitcom was one of my fav. to watch. Good thing BET brought it back(sumthing they did right this time).

So what's the actual date that the Bay is feature on MY BLOCK??? As i was reading i noticed 2 dates....which one is it??

Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
I know rite!! I seen the video 2x on Mtv's Direct effect (this tuesday it was a hot one) and not once on bet (I missed the 106& Park premier). BET is hella bootsy. Rap city is the worst mutha fuckin show now! damn make it 2 hours again BET!!! FUCK I'm hella mad about this shyt!!