awax question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
It is the same guy that wax was callin out. I am a big supporter of both A-Wax and Hus & the rest of the Mob Figaz. This is the way i see it. A Wax was callin Hus a snitch and this and that. BUT since J-Diggs and Kilo Curt from THIZZ (2 dudes that have done a lot of time behind them walls) are still fuckin with HUS, then there can't be any real proof he snitched.I think they'd be the first to xpose him, especially Diggs. C-Bo still fuckin with Hus and he a solid dude as far as I know. This is just what i think.

Feb 23, 2004
that Husalah cd blows pretty bad though, i like some of the beats, but like i wrote a review on Rapbay and he lyrically is shitty in that album....so its prolly something you will hear on MTV or the radio....i was way more impressed with The Jack of All Trades by the Jacka....that is a good ass album, way different style beats and that than on the Jack Artist

May 17, 2002
TreEz7 said:
that Husalah cd blows pretty bad though, i like some of the beats, but like i wrote a review on Rapbay and he lyrically is shitty in that album....so its prolly something you will hear on MTV or the radio....i was way more impressed with The Jack of All Trades by the Jacka....that is a good ass album, way different style beats and that than on the Jack Artist
I agree. I really liked Jack of All Trades, and wanted to Shrink Rap Husalah's CD back up, and return the damn thing, and get my money back.

Feb 23, 2004
MISTADON said:
I agree. I really liked Jack of All Trades, and wanted to Shrink Rap Husalah's CD back up, and return the damn thing, and get my money back.
haha, lmao....good plan but you could go to ebay and auction it to another idiot like us!

Right?

i mean some songs were ok...but maybe hes just good on a Woodie beat and doesnt have to write raps for a whole song....but i havent heard any Mob Figaz stuff so i cant quite say any more about this guy...

Apr 25, 2002
^^ lmao..no Awax had Awax paperwork from his criminal background on his myspace..showin what crimes he has been convicted of in the past

as you would if somebody was callin one of your homies a snitch...dont believe the hype till u seen paperwork...or personally know somebody who is caged up due to so and so's cooperation....just cuz Awax is a tight rapper...and ulike his whole persona doesnt mean u should believe everything that comes out his mouth right off top...i aint sayin hus is or isnt a snitch im sayin i dont kno..niether do u...