• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
A. You don't know that and you would be shocked at what some people do to RECREATE that experience.
Yes I do. And no I wouldn't be.

B. I don't give a shit about 3D/Imax and never intended to see a movie like this in that way.
That's how the film makers intended it to be seen.

Again, this movie can be experienced in a HT just fine.
Again, no it can't. At least not in one anyone on this site has.

May 9, 2002
Yes I do. And no I wouldn't be.
This statement is contradictory to itself.

That's how the film makers intended it to be seen.
Good for them. If I were to see it, I wouldn't see it in either.

Again, no it can't. At least not in one anyone on this site has.
You know every person on this site? Good to know.

If this movie were seen in a REGULAR movie theater without Imax/3D used, it can be reproduced in a HT. Period. Therefore, I do not need to see this at a non-Imax theater to experience what I could at home, on my couch, with cheaper popcorn, and the ability to pause the movie to take a piss, fuck my girlfriend, or shoot someone in the face. I can also avoid all the annoying other people that will flood the theater.

SO, for the 3rd time, this movie can be experienced in a HT just fine.

Feb 7, 2006
This statement is contradictory to itself.

Good for them. If I were to see it, I wouldn't see it in either.

You know every person on this site? Good to know.

If this movie were seen in a REGULAR movie theater without Imax/3D used, it can be reproduced in a HT. Period. Therefore, I do not need to see this at a non-Imax theater to experience what I could at home, on my couch, with cheaper popcorn, and the ability to pause the movie to take a piss, fuck my girlfriend, or shoot someone in the face. I can also avoid all the annoying other people that will flood the theater.

SO, for the 3rd time, this movie can be experienced in a HT just fine.
Home theaters do not create/duplicate movie theaters at all. I don't want to turn this into GOM -Movie Version, but there have been many theoretical writings and psychological studies on the effects of film viewing in an actual film theater.

Sep 29, 2003
Do you honestly feel this way?
Come have a seat I want to have a chat with you....
Where in the fuck did you see anything that made this movie look cool?
yea, i do honestly want to see it. not to the point where ima pay 20 dollars for it and have to get there and hour early and then stand in line for another hour with a buncha faggot 90s babies like you just to get a good seat, and then sit through it listening to a buncha assholes chomping away on popcorn and licorice annoying the hell outta me....thats why i rent movies. Going to movies is nothin but a pain in the ass, faggot fashion extravaganza, germ infested environment.....thats why i rent movies....

Nov 7, 2002
Do you honestly feel this way?
Come have a seat I want to have a chat with you....
Where in the fuck did you see anything that made this movie look cool?
HA
Are you serious?
If you are ..you should give your head a shake.

Do you like MOVIES?
What kind of movies do you like?

Give a few examples ..if you have time.

Thanks

Dec 26, 2004
So what.....I heard what they said about the graphics but lost me. Do they mean itll have the same effects like a 3D movie?

Seen couple more clips, its too out there for me.

Apr 25, 2002
I was home for lunch and my wife and I were discussing what we are going to do this weekend and I said we could go see Avatar in 3D. She's like what's that about so I loaded up the trailer for her to watch.

After the trailer was done she looked at me and goes :ermm: "gay"

I don't think we'll be going to see it.

Feb 28, 2008
I just watched the longer preview for this movie....and wtf??? The one on TV makes it look like a completly different movie.

Either way, it doesn't look too good. I'll most likely d/l it though.

Nov 7, 2002
I was home for lunch and my wife and I were discussing what we are going to do this weekend and I said we could go see Avatar in 3D. She's like what's that about so I loaded up the trailer for her to watch.

After the trailer was done she looked at me and goes :ermm: "gay"

I don't think we'll be going to see it.
DAMN...you must have a ruff/tough girlfriend.

Damn...James Cameron created a whole UNIVERSE for this movie.

Zoe Saldana ...she's the main actress I just seen her on 2 shows.

All the tickets for TOMORROW'S show in downtown Vancouver SOLD OUT.

If you go ...don't forget to bring your Huggies because this movie will blow minds.

Nov 7, 2002
LOL

I wish I worked for them...with a budget like that...billions.

I just heard from some friends in EUROPE.....

They said its real dope, Cameron is a genius.

No BIG deal..though..I hope you enjoy it.

Its undeniable.