Av Young Blaze/Avatar Darko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Who's been bumpin it lately? Checked up on dude a while back and he's come out with a lot of dope shit. Kind of a different style of rappin, so it took a minute to get used to, but he goes hard.

Recently downloaded Vampsterdam with him and Nacho
and also picked up Soviet Goonion Vol. 1&2

Heres my fav songs by him so far tho...

May 9, 2002
Listening to both his "avatars" last night, outside of the actual Danny Darko album, Darko and Blaze aint different in any way, shape, or form. Voice and cadence are identical, but his content is a tad less "personal" than his earlier stuff.

I really listened to both the SG albums last night and man, SGII fuckin goes CRAZY. This is one of his best album to date. The production and content is top notch. Wish it were more than 12 songs though. It kinda shames SGI IMHO.

Props: D'struction

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn how have I been missing out on this?!?!?!?
Kind of surprised you have been seeing him and Nacho are boys and collab quite frequently even not including the album they just released together.

You fuck with Skull and Bones at all? They are from Seattle too and part of Nacho's circle outside of Moor Gang.

Presents "Skull And Bones" | Blue Sky Black Death

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Nahhhh All these shits are new to me. Can you do me a favor and post the links to all the cd's that are currently out to download that i should get? Thanks a lot Nuttkase @Nuttkase and everyone else contributing to the thread.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeeeee Good lookin out D'struction @D'struction that's whatsup. You know us lazy stoners wanna do the least amount of research possible LMAO. 4 real though, thanks to everyone for keeping this thread goin, and putting people up on this good NW music!

Props: D'struction