automatic remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
40 was in N.Y. fuckin wid Jive Records. 40 and N.O.R.E. have been friends for a long time now and that was bound to happen. Also since N.O.R.E., tha Lox, Loon,P-Did, WuTang, and a whole bunch of N.Y. cats, etc. been bumpin E-40 since In A Major Way. It's like alot of cats out here be bumpin JayZ, Nas,P-Did, etc. Well they be bumpin alot of cats out thisaway...It's tha radio/t.V stations in tha East that show tha West no Love, but tha artists do......It's funny cause when 40 meets cats in tha East, they show major love to him and dap for being a PIONEER wid the independant thang and tha G-A-M-E he got. They even recite lyrics from his earlier shit. Even our own Radio Stations show tha West No Love. But my buzzincouzin CHUY Gomez Do.......

Apr 25, 2002
just more on the 40 subject.

i feel this is 40 best album to date since the early days. he has really grown musically and the dude put it down for everybody..the songs for the radio have got some much game in them...but they could be on the radio....

this is 40 last one on jive...so everyone need to cop this shit....let jive know if they wants dude again....the got to money up.

buy w/in the 1st week so we can get high up on billboard and start a chain reaction......

tech n9ne sold 35k in kc alone....you tell me 40 cant do that w/in the bay....

dont burn for folks...make em snatch it.....

JULY 9, 2002

Apr 25, 2002
from what i know this is 40's last one. and he will be on his own to do as he pleases...but danksinatra is a smig closer to 40 than i.

more on why its important to grab a cd you like from the artist in the first weeks is for these reasons.

the company looks at the 1st week to decide and guess what the album will do for its life.

if it gets picked up and cats buy the shit, they will pump more money into it...getting a 2nd single out to the public, doing a video and other promotional things.

therefore the company looks at the 1st week to see how much more life they got in the album....

if we can represent and show 40 love he will get several things from jive, faith in the album= money and maybe even some fucking payolla for a second song....ya know...and then it will go to other places in the country....making the life even longer.

second on getting w/ jive again and or another label..he will have more to say bout how much skrill he getts.... in turn helping the bay buy bring out other good groups that we all love, mossie, a1, pts...etc....hell we might even hear the al kapone album.

now thats real talk....

dont burn for your momma....make her snatch it...

JULY 9, 2002

let the world know....SHIT I GOT MY CUP, YOU GOT YOURS?

Apr 26, 2002
I heard the remix last night on 103.5. It was cool, but IMO they fucked up the beat a little bit. Nore gave it up big to e-40 and the bay. Overall I think that the original is better than the remix.