automatic remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

system automatic has a remix with nore,wc,and loon from bad boy on there..keep it tuned into any radio station im sure they gonna play this one.....

Apr 25, 2002
thats tight to get loon and nore on there, that will help blow it up fa sho cuz both artists are east coast and both are hot right now in the NYC. loon has flows too, i think he could hold down his own album

S

senatorOFdaYAE

thug_proppa said:
big mistake fuckin with badboy theres blowing up then theres bad boy:cry:
can you please explain why its a big mistake to fuck with loon from bad boy?

May 9, 2002
I can understand why 40 chose Dub C and Nore

WC always comes Supatight epecially wit 40 and Nore got his own FanBa$e that might wanna peep 40 for the 1st time

But Loon just might Fuk this Song up wit his ''ENERGETIC'' Delivery and I dont think Loon can help 40 saleswise since he dont have no real followers yet outside of NYC

Im not feelin any BadBoy Artists but DO THA DAMN THEEZLE & Get yo SKrill

S

senatorOFdaYAE

playboy i feel you on loon..but sometimes its not about the marketing he may have put dude on there cuz he likes him..but from a marketing stand point i need a girl prt2 is getting the most spins threw out urban radio and a program director might look at it and say ok ill throw this on and see how it does...

May 15, 2002
Politics Politics Politics

I can see why the "Ballatician" put Loon on the cut

It will be good exposure and put spins on the East Coast as well as the rest of the country.

Does this mean that Bad Boy will "owe" 40 a favor for the inclusion of Loon? And in this a blossoming relationship between Sick Wid It and Bad Boy (Or more East Coast labels) or a one time thing.

Let me guess...A Murda Inc/Sick Wit It collabo is on its way

S

senatorOFdaYAE

Re: Politics Politics Politics

AC Transit said:
I can see why the "Ballatician" put Loon on the cut

It will be good exposure and put spins on the East Coast as well as the rest of the country.

Does this mean that Bad Boy will "owe" 40 a favor for the inclusion of Loon? And in this a blossoming relationship between Sick Wid It and Bad Boy (Or more East Coast labels) or a one time thing.

Let me guess...A Murda Inc/Sick Wit It collabo is on its way
how did you know about the 40/ja rule album on murda wit it records.. titled 40 rules....

S

senatorOFdaYAE

De Hai said:
Senator, when will us common folk be able to hear the remix?
it needs to be mixed down and what not,pressed onto vinyl and cd singles...so i would say 2 weeks or so...to pump up the album release date of july 9th since this video and song has already been on for a month and a half...

Apr 25, 2002
Loon is HOT now, end of story. he was on i need a girl pt 1 and 2, both of which got serious airplay and videoplay. his flow is also tight dont sleep