[AUDIO] FATAL Vs. Lionfromthelake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My flow has actually been changing for a while now, I just haven't been posting tracks. I've been trying a bunch of different sounds lately and will continue to do so. Thanks for listening bro.
I like the presence and the delivery. In the older stuff that I heard, starting from a few years ago, it seemed like you were still trying to read text over a beat. Now it seems like you are writing audio, more conscious of where to annunciate, etc. The only problems has to do with the volume of your voice and the clarity from the mic - production problems, not rapping problems.

Hit me up on PM if you have any other new stuff recorded.

Thanks stealth for listening
Yeah man. I wasn't feeling that battle verse much but I dig the other stuff you got on your myspace page. Good beats, good production, original flow. I really like the rhyme scheme and the lyrics. Sometimes I'm not feeling the delivery. It doesn't grab my attention. I think that Lynch track was the worst one, he kinda ruined that song. You def got skill though.

Feb 17, 2009
Thanks Stealth bro, lmao, that was one of the worse tracks I ever recorded lol your right on man, it had to do with some other decisions really we won't go into, but yeah your right stealth, once again I appreciate you taking time to look at the whole picture. I'll return the favor.