[AUDIO] FATAL Vs. Lionfromthelake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2005
i dont like fatal but he got this ish cuz the lion guy didnt even really diss him and fatal had better lines. lion just rhyme a bunch of times but no substance and fatal had a better delivery

Feb 17, 2009
Thanks Ironic for actually enjoying the art aspect of it, I'm going to post the lyrics shortly cause this was much closer than it was voted for imo. Fatal did have more personals I'll give that to him. Sometimes it depends on how hard it actually lands imho. Such as saying I couldn't ride a beat, and I rode it better than him in my opinion, I think that was clear, that has to be taken into account. His was still good, not taking away from him at all. My track actually had everything to do with fatal nightmares as well, so the thought process was just a different approach. Neither is wrong it's just something that you can pull from different angles. You'll see when I put up the lyrics, my content was right on the mark, it just wasn't as personal granted, but it was aimed at him you can't deny that. Dirt E. don't just trash my stuff because you don't like me that's exactly what drives people away from these forums, asses like you. Why would someone want to stay when they have people who don't even consider others opinions ever, that is closed minded as hell, fuck that type of environment. I know it's just a net room, that's the point, it could be much more, on a macrocosmic scale. Also I did deliver so saying I'm all talk really made you look foolish, see what happens when you put the cart before the horse. I'm not saying I'm better just learn from it, I've done it too. Put your ego aside and see the value of things.

I should have done more homework, but just wrote what I had time for. As for Dirt E. your just a fuckin' hater, and I haven't heard anything from you yet, and until you drop fresher than that, forget your mouth moving, it get's no credit. At least ironic, and fatal didn't just hate for the sake of it, they actually gave imput which is helpful and in my opinion much more of an adult approach.

Mar 7, 2009
laughin at needlez...homie let go of that resentment you got against lion, are your feelinz for real that hurt?. from what i see that shit is consuming you, my question is why?? anyway when it comes down to it both drops were tight. props to both fatal and Lion it was close. fatal came with more personals than lion but lion came hard too. listening to lion's drop i noticed he came with attacks more indirectly which make you have to go back and think which in my opinion is tight and more creative. Fatal did his homework this time though. Lion's flow and disses were far more creative and out of the box, lyrically he killed it hands down. but fatal came with more personals and direct punches.

Feb 17, 2009
Here are the lyrics for clarity as far as substance, check it Lion's

you try to correct alot but can't connect the dots
and it affects your plots and your respect is shot
I'm the best to drop and yes you regret you dropped
threats from you are not, and this vet will lose your spot
what G? choose your slot? must be, the best loser you got
choose your words to drop, I manuever first to the top
his manure first to plop, it wasn't worth his shot
cousin' my verse is hot, put a lid on it, burst the pots
cause on this earth and rock, you can't flow worse for props
I'm standing though, and it's cannon show, words to watch
I'm man-ing it though, sure bitch, no one will go with, your shit
my flow berzerk kid, something you don't know, notice it's perfect
focus it's worth it if, it's wrote with purpose, Worthless...
make a smart crack, it's a mistake, your art is whack
I'd take apart that, piss in your face, take apart your path
I make art that last, you'd be better to, fake a heart attack
don't ever say shit, you'd never make it, it's hard to rap
hardest on track, quickest to spot a vet, on Siccness dot net
it's ridiculous I got to rep, I'm the sickest to drop yet
in charge of rap, and why would I rap after this liar?
I laugh sure I'm wiser, what I capture, can't craft yours tighter
a master writer, your a passifier to this Staffordshire
I'd fuck you up quickly, there's just enough, to view with me
I'd cut you up,too swiftly, and what you fucks do wish to be
fuck with this emcee, cause I'm just what you fucks get to be
when you spit the heat, and Nightmare, they're right there, get the sheets
you couldn't dig what I'm saying with a shovel in your throat
and you should quit playing nig, I'm trouble for most
kid your bubble just broke, spit with this emcee, I'm not for many
sick of this emcee? got your remedy, hotter than chimneys
or daughters at swim meets, hate me or blow me, too late, you owe me
ho see, I came to your state, and saved two of your Great O.G.'s
but hey you know me, Fatal? and your gonna, like it or need it
I ain't a psychic man read it, you can type it, or feed it
recite it or be bitch, now the typist don't have to see if
your just the type to eat shit, or even write like your descent
I come more fatal, your more unstable, than shaking a beer
forty minutes!? it's important he's finished, TAKE A YEAR!!
accept your time, step and find, when you gun for me, prep your lines
unless death is fine, get in line, you "Gumby" - Wannabee TEK NINE

it's done to a count as well, it's rather a nasty piece for example
end of line before it ; "get the sheets"

you couldn't "dig" what I'm "saying" with a "shovel" in your "throat"
and you should quit playing nig, I'm trouble for most

although is looks like a weak line initially there is alot of imagery to it. So you may not like what I'm saying but it' paints a certain picture, you can get more mileage out of it in my opinion (imo) the thought always moves forward, you never get caught up either, so it qualifies fluid thought, which is a great skill for story telling ya know, it also puts it on a higher level than just rhyming tight words, because it's that plus with purpose those are two different things imo.

one more example then I'll get off the soap box; painting pictures is this easy
virgin powered snow- ok you know that's snow that's never been touched or fucked with lol. There is a certain amount of thought that goes into that, real talk some things are much deeper when you look back at them. I can't tell you how many times I have looked back and been like damn really.

thanks Krzy and unseenone for coming through

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks Ironic for actually enjoying the art aspect of it, I'm going to post the lyrics shortly cause this was much closer than it was voted for imo. Fatal did have more personals I'll give that to him. Sometimes it depends on how hard it actually lands imho. Such as saying I couldn't ride a beat, and I rode it better than him in my opinion, I think that was clear, that has to be taken into account. His was still good, not taking away from him at all. My track actually had everything to do with fatal nightmares as well, so the thought process was just a different approach. Neither is wrong it's just something that you can pull from different angles. You'll see when I put up the lyrics, my content was right on the mark, it just wasn't as personal granted, but it was aimed at him you can't deny that. Dirt E. don't just trash my stuff because you don't like me that's exactly what drives people away from these forums, asses like you. Why would someone want to stay when they have people who don't even consider others opinions ever, that is closed minded as hell, fuck that type of environment. I know it's just a net room, that's the point, it could be much more, on a macrocosmic scale. Also I did deliver so saying I'm all talk really made you look foolish, see what happens when you put the cart before the horse. I'm not saying I'm better just learn from it, I've done it too. Put your ego aside and see the value of things.

I should have done more homework, but just wrote what I had time for. As for Dirt E. your just a fuckin' hater, and I haven't heard anything from you yet, and until you drop fresher than that, forget your mouth moving, it get's no credit. At least ironic, and fatal didn't just hate for the sake of it, they actually gave imput which is helpful and in my opinion much more of an adult approach.
I'm gonna tell you straight up why you're losing this battle. You tried way too hard to rhyme instead of thinking of personal attacks on me. You had a nice rhyme scheme going and I think that's why your piece was enjoyable (yes, I did enjoy it), but it won't cut it as a battle track. You mentioned my name a few times and played off that, the beat being a metaphor was a nice touch and you did mention a few personal things (like how I only took 40 minutes to drop, etc..) but overall you weren't saying much in the way of a diss and a lot of the things you were saying can be applied to anybody. As promised, I did not stray away from the hick thing, but I did go in different directions, attacking anything you exposed to me (your website, your tracks, your pics, your accent, etc..). Simple things like that can win a battle for you because everything applies directly to you, making everything more personal. Complex rhymes are great and they keep people interested in what you're saying IMO, but within those rhymes you must have personals or they won't do any good in a battle. No offense to you, but a lot of the things you were saying seemed like they were said simply for the sake of completing a rhyme. Anyone with the ability to use multis can do that. Your drop was not bad at all, but it's not the type of track that will get votes over a piece like mine because of everything mentioned above.

As for you riding the beat better than I did.. That's something everyone will have their own opinion on. You did ride it well, but at the same time you had an inconsistant, jumpy delivery. Mine was more fluid and smooth over the beat I chose (at random). I can do the delivery you used (in fact, I've done it before) but I've learned that people like things simpler so they can understand what is being said. You know as well as I do that you must cater to your audience, so whatever they would like, that's what you need to do. I know there will be some people who felt your piece better than mine and that's cool with me, I just happen to know what the majority of voters will like and that's the direction I take. Just some battle advice for you, take it or leave it.

Once again, good drop, I appreciate the battle. Hopefully we can get more people to participate in audio.

Dec 13, 2003
now...on to some other business. we have something pending as well. im not sure if you're aware of it...but we are to drop audio by friday. im willing..however you must know that i am incapable..at the moment..of producing anything other than my recorded voice. if you are still willing...we can do this

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
AFTER LISTENING TO BOTH TRACKS IT'S OBVIOUS FATAL IS A MUCH BETTER BATTLE ARTIST THAN LION IS. I THOUGHT BOTH CAME NICE, BUT FATAL ATTACKED LION FAR WORSE THAN LION ATTACKED FATAL AND PERSONALS ARE A MAJOR PART OF A BATTLE. FATAL'S FLOW WAS BETTER AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS LION'S ACCENT OR WHATEVER BUT IT WAS MUCH EASIER FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT FATAL WAS SAYING. I HAD TO LISTEN TO LION'S SHIT SEVERAL TIMES TO MAKE SURE I WASN'T MISSING ANYTHING. LION'S VERSE WASN'T MUCH OF A BATTLE VERSE AND WAS MORE LIKE A DISPLAY OF RHYMES, WHICH IS COOL, BUT NOT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO WIN A BATTLE. IT SEEMS FATAL DID HIS HOMEWORK ON LION, BUT LION DIDN'T DO ANY RESEARCH ON FATAL. FATAL ATTACKED EVERYTHING FROM LION'S NAME TO HIS ACCENT TO HIS WEBSITE'S LACK OF ACTIVITY TO HIM BUYING THE SERVICES OF LYNCH AND IMPLYING HE NEEDS TO BUY GUEST APPEARANCES TO HAVE ANY SUCCESS, WHILE LION REALLY DIDN'T SAY MUCH ABOUT FATAL AND THE THINGS HE SAID AT THE VERY END (WHEN HE WAS JUST TALKING) WAS MORE OF A DEFENSE THAN HIS ACTUAL VERSE.
hit the nail on head wit the details man

i knw im comin on this late. work got me all fucked up on hours the past couple days

Dec 13, 2003
what im saying is...im going to drop an audio recording my voice with some beat in the background playing. because thats the only way i know how to do audio. if you are cool with that i can still drop

Feb 17, 2009
ok I just read this it's on the 5th bro let me know if you are going to drop, to be honest I really don't have time to do it by tonight, but if you want to give me a couple days I can. I got some projects that I have to finish immeadiately.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Damn Fatal your delivery got a LOT better since the last shit I heard from you. That was tight.

Both were good, but I like Fatal's flow, delivery, disses more.

Good battle.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn Fatal your delivery got a LOT better since the last shit I heard from you. That was tight.

Both were good, but I like Fatal's flow, delivery, disses more.

Good battle.
My flow has actually been changing for a while now, I just haven't been posting tracks. I've been trying a bunch of different sounds lately and will continue to do so. Thanks for listening bro.