ATTN: Whero X....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
aye homeboy i MYGHT be heading up to Woodland on Monday. i may visit my boy in tha Autumn Run apartmentz, i remember on tha old skool board u said u lived sumwhere near there. ENEwayz homie i wuz gonna say maybe we could all chill together sumtyme....i think ill be there all week. hit me up potna.

W

WheroXMusicc

ya let me know....i live right around the corner....my hmoie live in apt. 114.i am usually kickin bacc ther so let me know.

Apr 25, 2002
aye i got a question for you. tha lazt tyme i went to visit my boy, we saw sum choloz kickin it in tha streetz insyde tha Autumn Run Apartmentz, i thought they were NORTENOZ but my boy sayz he saw one of them step out there with a blue rag recently. so i wanna know, are there scrapz there or iz my boy color blind? everytyme ive been there they never said shyt, i uzed to have a mongolian but i shaved it recently bcuz of tha punk ass police, but obviously they knew i am a NORTENO and never said shyt to me....

W

WheroXMusicc

Well I know that the other day iw uz there and sum foolz came through bumpin. Northside Soldier and no 1 said shit....when i go thru there falmed up no one sayz shit to me except my homieBig "Crip" Mike.....but that'z cuz he just fuccin around with me.but i think there are sum that live there but they all a bunch of bitches.

Apr 25, 2002
o aight. i never seen anybody sportin blue there but therez sum kidz who look lyke scrapz, playin soccer and shyt in tha middle of tha street. my boy sayz when im not there they come out flued up and shyt. o well, fuck em ENEwayz.

W

WheroXMusicc

Are you still cummin???All I have to do tomorrow iz go to thiz thing at my new skool......cuz i got expelled at like 1:45.Then i ain't doin nuttin the rest of the day.

W

WheroXMusicc

At Typcee.....I heard of that Jose Aguilar.......but i never met him......at Fatal.....aight then just let me know when you cummin then.

Apr 25, 2002
shyt i finally got a hold of my homie and he'z already back home, so i guess my visit will have to be delayed. he wuz suppozed to swing by and pick my ass up....ill let ya know when i do go tho.