ATTN: Labels putting out Comps.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Labels that are putting out any compilations Killa Valley Kartel may have a track or more for you ta use for the compilation, we are not trying to sell it to but go ahead and make a track custom for your compilation to basically help sum of our unknown or not so widely known artist like : Myth, Trifelen, Hydro, Chill, Twamp Nina, BG Evil, etc. We will supply the beat and we will send the track done and ready for ya, but there are stipulations:

~Gota be a label with creditials (not they first album)

~Gota be a label thats has credibitlity

~The compilation has real intentions of being dropped

~Label should have sum where between 2-5 albums released already, with a good sales history

KVE isnt trying ta belittle / act bigger than any smaller / up and coming companies / labels at all we just wanna make sure the work we put into these tracks are going ta be used and our time and work on the trackz are going ta be worth are wild and and give us a benifit to give them for free instead of pay. any label interested please contact me at [email protected] / 209.724.0833 / [email protected] . We work sum whut fast so no deadline is too soon. And to any one that is looking ta purchase a track for sum other reason, we can work sumin real cool for ya. Like i said we are just try ta build our Kartel roster stronger day by day.

Look for the Killa Valley Kartel on sum new albums coming soon:
~Baby Beesh presentz "Smokin' Nephews"

~Certified presntz "Head Hunterz"

~Prez D presentz "Texas Style"

~Killa Valley presentz "Central Valley Bad Boyzz"

~C-Dubb & RITZ "Networkin'"

~Killa Valley presentz "Underground Hittaz Vol.2"

~Killa Valley presentz "Central Valley Bad Boyzz Vol.2"

~Killa Valley Kartel "The Killa Valley Projekt"

and more ta come...........thankz for ur time and reading through

Robb @ KVE

Apr 25, 2002
ay big robb:

the homie big duna and drizzay from buck'em down records dropped a comp a few months back called valley niggaz.it was all stockton cats except young jayda from sac and twomp nina from modesto.there doin a chapter 2 right now he said to drop next summer.if you wanna get down on it i can shoot you his #....

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Big Robb, you are one of the smartest Independent C.E.O's out there. When I worked at priority Records, I told Independent catts to jump on any reptable record coming out. Even if you don't get paid, it's marketing for your label and the artist. kEEP DOING YO THANG!!!!!!!!!!, you have to start somewhere....

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Nina

if ya need sumpin for upcoming projects holla homie.

by the way me and Robb brainstormed this thang... who you think mentioned to post it on the net!

jus tryin to get my 50% of the credit!

haha

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
simon killa valley be doing there thingz....main vein and killa valley should swithch up some trackz--->i know skarface was gonna shoot u some trackz for cvbb2 and underground hittaz2....ill let him know bout this-->maybe we can hook up a collabo or something

:eek: