ATTN HUMBOLDT HIGH - did you get caught up in that raid here in Arcata?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I remember a little while ago you were saying that you were about to start working for 101 North. I just wanted to see if you were among the victims of the raid the feds conducted the other day. Thats some fucked up shit...bustin dudes who selling pipes in a legimate buisness, what kind of shit is that!?...fuck the feds!

Apr 25, 2002
check out the detox i spoke on that and posted a link to a news paper article on the raid. look for the thread - " the government gonna try to stop.." posted by psycho logic.

i actually only worked there 3 days, the job consisted of telemarketing a lot behind a desk and all the people i talked to were burn out head shop owners or deviant sex shop workers - the only stores and people that sell glass. not what i wanted to do 40 hours a week.
The 3 owners, my ex bosses were released today but all their assets were frozen both business and personally. shit is fucced up because he was playing it safe and not trying to piss off the government by selling over the net and making bongs, but those fuccers poped him any ways. that business provided several jobs in humboldt and was a multi-million dollar business up there.

i was not getting paid the wage i feel i am worth up there. the humboldt economy is so depressed and has little room to entice and retain an educated work force. i was offered a job in SF paying 10 grand more so i hopped on it. the rest is history.

what up melotrauma i'm going up there for the haystak show at club west on march 8th, we should hook up and blow big.