ATTN: GRAPHIC DESIGNERS! Who wants to design the NW Siccness header???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
As of today....we are going to start taking submissions from all you graphic designers that are interested in doing the header for this board. The only requirements I would suggest is that it says "Northwest Siccness" on it.....and it would be nice if there was some cities represented on it such as Seattle, Portland, Boise.....just the major cities that will cover all the corners of the NW. I suppose maybe we should put Vancouver, B.C. on there too.....they're considered part of the NW.

I'd like to have these e-mailed to me @ [email protected] within the next week or 2.....and then I will post them all up and everybody will get to vote on their favorite! That way everybody has a chance. Sound good? Yes? OK.....now get to work you fuckin' slackers!!!!!!!!!

The Details

The banner/header needs to be in JPG format. The current header is 737 x 108......but I think it's ok if we expand on the height and width of it a little. The header for the SLR board is 750 x 167.....so you guys have a little room to play with. So anywhere within those dimensions should be OK.

We're probably gonna end up rollin' with a green, blue and white color scheme.....so use those colors.

Holla if you have any questions.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Northwest Siccness? We need to figure out a better name before anyone makes a banner cause that shit is not the truth and we all know it. Otherwise I'd say it's a great idea...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
1. Top of the West
2. The Great Northwest
3. The Notorious Northwest

anymore ideas? i remember not too long ago people had a lot of suggestions....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
sorry yall, i would luv to do this, but i got that Goon Sqwad layout comin real close to the finishline, tha new Bosko too.......not even countin that new Juice & Bullet ish.......so needless to say, im stretch'd pretty thin right now.........

im feelin The Notorious Northwest most.......its soundz hot