ATTN EBAY BUYERS AND SELLERS CHECK THIS OUT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
YOU GUYS NO I RECENTLY GOT FUCKED OVER BY THIS GUY SO I BEEN WATCHING HIM FOR A MINUTE. I FOUND THAT THIS SELLER IS SHILL BIDDING AND I'LL PROVE IT. LOOK AT THIS TAPE HE LISTED,RAW 2 SURVIVE WEST SYDE GZ ARTILLERY RARE RAP G FUNK OG. THE TOP BIDDER h***l ( private )
IS BIDDING ON ALOT OF HIS STUFF BUT LOOK DEEPER. THIS GUYS GOT 73 TOTAL BIDS. 52 ITEMS BID ON AND 100% BID ACTIVITY WITH THIS SELLER.
WHAT THAT MEANS IS DUDE NEVER BIDS ON ANYTHING ELSE ON EBAY BUT THIS GUYS AUCTIONS LOOK FOR YOUR SELF.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....eName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

May 1, 2002
"alot people are gonna hate and talk shit cuz i have alot of rare stuff over and over and over. basically, they cant believe that i have all this stuff. im not some punk kid on here. this is buisness and i buy out record shops and cd stores that are closing down. the only person that is doing this rare rap ebay thing bigger than me is biggameboi. haters are gonna hate when your on top. if you dont want to bid and believe a bunch of kids talkin shit on forums and blogs then dont bid. its as simple as that."

- paleone333rarerap

Oct 15, 2004
hahaha he said that? its funny the proof is right there bra. in the last 30 days 73 bids on 52 items and theres 100% of the bids are on his auctions. so that means that bidder only bids on his stuff. come on now if anybody makes a account on ebay and only buys from 1 seller thats unheard of. he did it to his self

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Admittedly, paleone does hunt for rap high and low.. I know that..

I remember when I was gonna give up my copy of an Arkansas '96 comp 'Final Frontier' w/ Jokkah's rap group.. Well, I hipped him to this tape, asked if he'd trade it for one of his Black Kingz tape.. His response was a lil ambiguous.. Well, next week he managed to find a copy of 'Final Frontier' to sell though! He's a hard worker.

His copy of the tape was pretty battered, and he couldn't find another. If anyone wants a mint one, get at me!

I thought some of his tapes (ie Black Kingz) were goin remarkably high though..

If he is practicing shill bidding, it must be kinda new.. Cause when he sold that Final Frontier tape with a shitload of Arkansas tapes for the first time, they all did very mediocre/sort of bombed. That's MO right there!

Oct 15, 2004
dang howd you get the name. thats the guy the never paid for his tape he bought from me and left me negative feedback. it all makes since now. that his other account i guess. i left paleone negative feedback for fucking me over so he got me back i guess

heres his address and phone number. one problem its a arkansas area code. this is from the invoice cuzz he wanted to get me back.
phillipphilemup(private)

Shipping Address: Phillip Anderson
16 alabama st.
memphis, TN 38103
United States
(501) 259-8182

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^^ Nice effort.

Stosba prolly looked at paleone's feedback left for others.. That's how you determine who won what.. Even with the names blanked out, the amount of feedback & type of star attributed to the account holder shows up (if not private).. So there's always a way!

Have you noticed some winners ask not to be left feedback? It's cause they don't wanna be hastled by leechers and auction losers.. I've hastled countless times LOL.