Attention Walmart Shoppers: Black People Must Leave

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
It doesn't matter, you can't get angry at people for throwing out the wrong charges, then do it yourself, that's why I don't even like the term "reverse racism", because it in itself is an incestuous, meta-term that furthers what it supposedly is describing in the hopes to stop.

Mar 16, 2005
It doesn't matter, you can't get angry at people for throwing out the wrong charges, then do it yourself, that's why I don't even like the term "reverse racism", because it in itself is an incestuous, meta-term that furthers what it supposedly is describing in the hopes to stop.

im not doing it myself...you and i are disagreeing on symantics.....i'm not claiming anything other then these people are stupid for trying to find racism in something thats not there

Feb 7, 2006
im not doing it myself...you and i are disagreeing on symantics.....i'm not claiming anything other then these people are stupid for trying to find racism in something thats not there
We are not disagreeing on semantics, reverse racism is a loaded term, it's not a simple term you can switch out with something else.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Some of you are too fucking sensitive. So if it was, All whites leave the store people would be up in arms too? The pussification of America is upon us my friends.

Aug 24, 2003
sounds great

so was this just a one store only thing or are we going to start seeing this all over the place? if we can get rid of the mexicans too i might be able to find some decent parking