Atmosphere "The Family Sign" (2011)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Atmosphere "The Family Sign" (2011)

04/12/11

1) My Key
2) The Last to Say
3) Became
4) Just For Show
5) She’s Enough
6) Bad Bad Daddy
7) Millenium Dodo
8) Who I’ll Never Be
9) I Don’t Need Brighter Days
10) Ain’t Nobody
11) Your Name Here
12) If You Can Save Me Now
13) Something So
14) My Notes

Just got this CD in the mail today before work. I'm about to throw it in the old ass CD player here.

Excited about this CD. "When Life Give's You Lemons" was their last release, and what a dope release it was.

Anybody else heard this yet?

May 11, 2002
Over all I would say this is a decent release. Nothing close to Lemons, but it has some very nice tracks on it. To me, Atmosphere never disappoints. I need to let it soak in for a few days.... I'm sure I will appreciate it more.

If you are a Atmosphere fan, I suggest you DL it or pick it up.

*Edit*

Oh yeah, I did the pre-order a month or so back and got a Free CD "Atmosphere Storybook Vol.1" and a autographed CD with a shit load of promo stickers.

Dec 25, 2003
I bought Life gives u lemons & it was tight as fuck!!! Atmosphere always comes raw with the organic hip-hop off top along wit the FELT series!!! Theyre coming to my town next month but damn SOLD OUT!!! shortly after & I wanna see them LIVE!!!

Dec 25, 2003
I bought Life gives u lemons & it was tight as fuck!!! Atmosphere always comes raw with the organic hip-hop off top along wit the FELT series!!! Theyre coming to my town next month but damn SOLD OUT!!! shortly after & I wanna see them LIVE!!!

Dec 25, 2003
I sat and listened to it all night lastnight. It is an amazing release. I think I am feeling it more than Lemons at this point.
Never thought u loved Atmosphere??? I thought u just listen to old school g-shit... Like BMR, Ruthless, RLP, etc... Its too interesting that we both pretty much listen to the same type of rap??? I do ever feel the same way whenever u see me post good stuff about the same selective artists???
Just wondering dude......

May 11, 2002
Never thought u loved Atmosphere??? I thought u just listen to old school g-shit... Like BMR, Ruthless, RLP, etc... Its too interesting that we both pretty much listen to the same type of rap??? I do ever feel the same way whenever u see me post good stuff about the same selective artists???
Just wondering dude......
It is strange... I think everything I like, you like. Esham, BLH, ect.....